Gallery - message counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The thing that says the number of comments on your pictures has been broken for ever. *pokes Moo* Fiiiiix....Please?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Yes, this is quite annoying. You beat me to making a thread.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This was reported ages ago...

Marty: It doesn't tell you when you have a new comment supposedly, so you have to just keep checking back (God forbid)

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The counter never updates. It's annoying because some times people want to know something about the image, and they have to wait...*cry*

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
The thing that says the number of comments on your pictures has been broken for ever. *pokes Moo* Fiiiiix....Please?

Please post specific directions as to where to find this 'thing'. :cool:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My Photos · My Albums · My Favorites · [no messages] Admin · Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos

Yes...The "No messages" thing is always like that...Even when you get comments...It refrains from alerting you of new comments

F

FullMetal

*Bump*

Is this still in the works of being fixed?

FullMetal

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, mine's been stuck at 196 for ages, even though I deleted most of my pictures, and I've added new ones. It's frustrating.

F

FullMetal

Yeah, mine's been stuck at 196 for ages, even though I deleted most of my pictures, and I've added new ones. It's frustrating.

You just HAD to throw in numbers didn't you! :(

*Runs off*

FullMetal

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I posted something in the requests forum about this ages ago. I think they might be having difficulty fixing it.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other

Your "gallery uploads" counter here in the fora seems to be broken as well. It claims you have you have 38 pictures, while there's nowhere as much.

In any case, the current gallery system is quite bugged. When the "message centre" was still working, it only reported messages of people who replied to your pictures. It never reported replies to comments you wrote to other pictures (much like subscribing to threads)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Redtails, have you considered hidden albums?

Edit: I just checked, the number of 38 *IS* correct.

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other

How odd that it just suddenly stopped working.

Moo could contact photoPost for them to fix the issues. I mean he didn't pay money for nothing, photopost is supposed to be a professional script developed by a company for profit.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Guess we'll just have to check our photos manually for comments then.

Actually, when you put up a new picture (and you might be able to get to it if you edit a current picture), there is an option for email alerts. It works for me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.