• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

GAH! Im going no die T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
From waiting for my abneas to come. Which i sent the mail order off on monday T.T(XP Medical) and im really not that far from where the order is going allso. I sent it off from oregon and its going to cali..... Its been 5 long days for it to come!! D<

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
you pretty much sent them a check in the mail... Its going to take time for it to get to them. Then they need to cash it, then process your order, then the order ships to you. Pretty much you only do that when you don't want it to get to you as fast as possible.

Next time I recommend getting a prepaid credit card and ordering online from them.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
you pretty much sent them a check in the mail... Its going to take time for it to get to them. Then they need to cash it, then process your order, then the order ships to you. Pretty much you only do that when you don't want it to get to you as fast as possible.

Next time I recommend getting a prepaid credit card and ordering online from them.
Ahhh!! So how long would it take for them to process it?

Role
Diaper Lover
Depends, a money order will be faster than a check. If you mailed a check, it can take up to two weeks to clear. Otherwise, expect up to a week delay from receipt of your payment until ship date. It could be as soon as a day, but it helps to estimate on the long side.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Depends, a money order will be faster than a check. If you mailed a check, it can take up to two weeks to clear. Otherwise, expect up to a week delay from receipt of your payment until ship date. It could be as soon as a day, but it helps to estimate on the long side.
Thats a drag

Role
Diaper Lover
I have to agree with the previous posters, using a prepaid credit card would have been much faster. However, to get your order status, simply call whoever you ordered from and ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.