Gaaaaaaaaah Pokemon = WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are you kidding? He has an absurd Sp. Attack + Fire Blast + Charcoal.

It lets you take out Jynx, Weavile with ease. It is awesomely effective against Koga. And very few have water, which lets you do well. Versus, there are a ton of pokemon at the EE that have electric and grass.

It was the dragons I had trouble with. I had no ice types, and a gyarados that knew ice fang, and no physical dragon moves. Doesn't help that two of his pokemon knew electric attacks.

Feraligatr would have been less weak against them, and quite possibly more effective.

Ah yes, and Ho-Oh was off for EV training on Pearl at the time.

You guys are putting way too much thought into this... you know most six year olds can beat this game, right?

Pokemon is serious business.

Attachments

• 2598syb.jpg
    2598syb.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 3,862
Last edited:

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
It was the dragons I had trouble with. I had no ice types, and a gyarados that knew ice fang, and no physical dragon moves. Doesn't help that two of his pokemon knew electric attacks.

I gave him Hyper Beam as a way to knock out some health and then did a lot of nice movements with Gyrados for Blizzard.

Feraligatr has his own problems against them: weakness against lightning and can't match on speed, which Typholosion can.

Claw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Feraligatr has his own problems against them: weakness against lightning and can't match on speed, which Typholosion can.

You all forgeting a crucial bit about tyhpholosion:

Hes awsome ^^
stage 1: adoreable mouse/cat, thats also on fire
stage 2: Cannine
stage 3: Epic bear, with a flameing mane.

you guys talking about gold/silver, or heart/soul.

I have the original silver, and with diamond missing, no DS pokemon.

I could never keep my team balanced.. gotten better though.

Tomarrow I post the story of how a pidgey single handely defated Brock...

BabyZidane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
no one can beat me with my platinum file... but its gone in a lake... "starts to cry again because i cant get over it"

Status
Not open for further replies.