• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Future Video Game Speculations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
What hints of future possible games have been dropped, and do you think they are true? For example, there is much speculation over possible future Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. I read this a while ago, but I am pretty sure I read that the producers dropped hints for possible Guns 'n' Roses, U2 :)D!) and other versions following the Aerosmith version. Any others you can think of?

Last edited:

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Star Wars Battlefront 3: Free Radical's website lists a "Secret LucasArts Project" and BF3 has been given a format list by Amazon (now removed) and the Australian ratings authority lists it as having a PG rating.[/font]

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Star Wars: The Old Republic, I'm not sure if it counts since it was actually leaked by the developers.... but yeah, I'll probably never see the light of day once that comes out.

Role
Diaper Lover
If only in Battlefront 3 they removed needing to unlock classes and Jedi's. It is battlefront for the reason that it lacks Jedi, BF1 >BF2.

I speculate the next WoW expansion will contain new mounts, new class, more graphix, MOAR continents, and 10 more BS of levels

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I think they'll try to reach Final Fantasy 30.
Quality dropped after the 7th, and even if I'm a big fan, I think Nomura should stop creating them just because he want to test new graphics.
Storylines are always the same.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Half Life 2: Episode 3 should be coming out in about 1 and a half to two years. Can't wait.

Damn Valve and their cliffhangers. Also, Portal 2 will be a preqel I've heard

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Golden Sun 3.
Just a rumor, but I hope beyond hope it's true.

D

Deleted member 221

crysis 2 and another sequel for crysis such as warhead but psycho version , and i HOPE (lol) far cry 3?

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I predict that every existing series will have a new game with slightly better graphics and a higher number at the end of its title.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I want Rare to merge back with nintendo.... and make another good perfect dark game, and a new Donkey Kong game.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wish wish for a proper Kingdom Hearts 3 with Sora in it. Also, I wouldn't mind a new Parappa game.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
A Sonic Game that return back to it Genesis root, and maybe that rumor remake of Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past. Also maybe, just maybe a game based on the Crow.

Last edited:

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Well, there's been a talk about a new Kid Icarus game for the wii, and a new star fox as well.

I hope for a rayman 4 in the "the great escape" style. That game was awesome.
AND! Medievil 3.

Role
Private
Indie Games!

I would really like to see more "free-form" and open-ended games emerge, like Clouds (PC, done for an advanced degree) or Katamari Dom ... Domacaci (?) (PS3), Da Blob! (Wii), or LittleBigPlanet (PS3).

Granted, not every Indie game is good (*cough* Atart 2600's lack of licensing game carts! *cough*), but I just want us to get away from making games that end in a number greater than 2 (I'm looking at YOU, EA!).

I want something novel and entertaining. When I play a game, I either want something that is going to be immediately immersive and intuitive (Katamari, LBP, Da Blob!) OR something that is terribly rich and has dynamic gameplay ... or something that at least has more than one solution (e.g. the Thief games [PC], the PC game where you're a Russian working your way through German-occupied areas [it's upstairs, I just can't think of the name]). If I am to play with someone (always better) I really like the 3/4 top-down games best (D2, Sacred, C&C series, AOE series).

So ... that was a long way of saying, no more games ending in either a year or a number greater than 2! ;)

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
im not sure if this counts but. the sequels to mirrors edge are already in creation. one is almost completed

D

Deleted member 221

Uh... that's exactly what it was. Crysis 1 events from Psycho's perspective. (Crysis sucked anyway IMHO)
Oops! i guess i meant from prophets perspective :p
there is speculation about that before crysis 2 hehe
i wonder how high end crysis 2 will be,oh and how the hell did crytec make crysis with computers? did they use a super computer? thats my one question, how did they make crysis...

anyways......please crytec make a remake of far cry 2.......

Status
Not open for further replies.