Fursuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
What's ADISCs furry population opinion on them?

Creepy and ghoulish? Or fun and adorable? Do you prefer realistic fursuits? Cartoony? Partial or full? Do you propose to own a fursuit one day? Or do you prefer to just watch?

If you have a particular favorite fursuit you've seen on the internet or in person at a convention please post a picture and / or video.

There were a few fursuiters at an anime convention I attended recently. I managed to snap a semi-blurred picture of one (my favorite of the bunch), despite the fact he seemed rather camera shy:

I passed a group of fursuiters on a bus on the way to the venue wandering the streets. I wasn't expecting any so it was a pleasant surprise.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would love to own one of those suits, but the price is just too high, for me.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I can see why they're so attractive for furries and even for other people. I mean you can easily walk around in a fursuit in public (in a group of several people in fursuits), wave at kids or shake hands with them and what not, and parents will smile and take pictures. Not something ABs or DLs can do.

Besides, fursuits are usually cute, displaying some cute animal or a cartoon character at times.

I can't say I've ever seen a fursuit IRL, but wouldn't mind running into some people in fursuits.

Peachy

X

xdeadx

Depends on what it is. Some fursuits can be ghoulish. Others are really awesome. I think most of them are pretty cool. I've actually wanted one so when I go to AC I can win the dance competition -.- Show all those other furs what's up =p

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I like them I've hung out with a few people that had partial. And I plan to get a partial.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I LOVE fursuits! And I would LOVE to own one some day in the relatively near future. Personally, I like the cartoony ones more than the realistic ones. Realistic look amazing, though. Cartoony just... is my preference.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think they would be a wonderful aid to a person like me who is not comfortable with the way they look, and for the very shy like myself.

You can go out and be something your not, without others judgeing you of the way you look.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i have a partial suite im working on ill probably post when im done with it.... but yeah no its not for me but there are some pretty amazing ones i have seen.. though not in real life

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To be honest fursuits freak my out. Thats just me however. Nothing against furries but people in costume make me really anxious. I remember going to Disney World when I was younger with my family and being terrified by the people dressed as the Disney characters.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
To be honest fursuits freak my out. Thats just me however. Nothing against furries but people in costume make me really anxious. I remember going to Disney World when I was younger with my family and being terrified by the people dressed as the Disney characters.
oh its okay t00l its a pretty common fear kinda like people afraid of clowns right? you don't know who's under that mask huh?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Not a big fan of fursuits. You don't get to see the person and I sort of agree with T00L that it's a little freaky (not to mention how hot it must get inside O_O). Maybe I just haven't seen the right one yet, but I prefer just ears and a tail :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Fursuits are kinda cool, but they're kinda weird as well because the face is always frozen in one expression (of course). And they can also be very expensive (which kinda convinces me to not really want one). But overall, I guess I'll just go with saying that they're cool.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i would say personally, they kind of freak me out.

although i feel a little ignorant, as i know almost NOTHING on the furry fandom. i read the Wikipedia article on it, but i really just "dont get it". if someone could help steer me in the right direction, i'm really trying to figure out what its all about?

is it like AB/DL scene in the sense that some people are into it, some people arnt??

also, how/why are the AB/DL worlds connected to the furry world?

thanks to anyone in advance that could help me out.
-rev

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think I would like to own a fursuit. some of them (especially cartoony ones) look really nice to me.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not a big fan of fursuits. You don't get to see the person and I sort of agree with T00L that it's a little freaky (not to mention how hot it must get inside O_O). Maybe I just haven't seen the right one yet, but I prefer just ears and a tail :)
Yeah ears and a tail can be cute especially on a girl. Catgirls ftw

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Fursuits don't creep me out at all, then again next to nothing does...

and I totally plan on buying one when I'm out on my own.

Some of them just look soo awesome

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I can't say I've ever seen a fursuit IRL, but wouldn't mind running into some people in fursuits.
Should've gone to Eurofurence. :p

But sometimes I find them a little creepy, but in real life it's a whole lot different - a whole lot more snuggly.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fursuits erase your age. Of course everyone remembers the CSI episode. One of the comments was that they didn't get properly cleaned. I would think that would be a must. Imagine bringing your fur suit into the dry cleaner. That ought to get a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.