Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Since I'm working on making my own full fursuit I've wondered how and why do some babyfurs/diaperfurs put diapers on their fursuits? Especially since it seems impossible to use the diaper on the suit.

Demonbabywearspamps said:
I've wondered how and why do some babyfurs/diaperfurs put diapers on their fursuits? Especially since it seems impossible to use the diaper on the suit.
You just... put the diaper on, put your base layer on, then put on the suit? I don't see how it's any harder to use.

Unless you mean putting one on over the suit? In that case there's no practical use, it's just asthetics.

irnub said:
You just... put the diaper on, put your base layer on, then put on the suit? I don't see how it's any harder to use.

Unless you mean putting one on over the suit? In that case there's no practical use, it's just asthetics.
I was talking about putting one over the suit yes. I just didn't understand it. Thanks for answering.

Yea just for the looks. Do people… actually go to cons like that? *shudder*

Beowulf said:
Yea just for the looks. Do people… actually go to cons like that? *shudder*
I feel like there's some sort of subtext or assumption in your question that I'm missing. Nobody is going to have a diaper on the outside of their fursuit in public (at least not for longer than it takes for con staff and/or security to get there and tell them to leave).

There are definitely abdl room parties and/or gatherings through in which everyone is padded and visible diapers are fine (or even part of the dress code) and you'll occasionally see a diaper worn on the outside of a fursuit in a private setting like that.

Wearing a diaper on the outside of your fursuit and using it makes about as much sense as wearing a diaper on the out side of your pants and using it
NO....if a diaper is part of the suit or look, it's just that, part of the look. It is not functional.

Btw, it's called babyfur or diaperfur for anyone confused, this is pretty normal for people who have fursuits as well as like wearing diapers.

Cinderpamp said:
Btw, it's called babyfur or diaperfur for anyone confused, this is pretty normal for people who have fursuits as well as like wearing diapers.
Exactly, I’m not understanding the misunderstanding. To be in character it makes purrfect sense.

Ever shit yourself before? I feel like you misunderstand the physics of poop inside a diaper. As a seasoned pants shitter I have to tell you it does not stick to the diaper, on the contrary is sticks to the anus and smushes against your legs.

Back