Fursonality switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Lame topic title...

Assuming you hadn't already decided on the species of your internet character, what would you decide using if for some unlogical reason you couldn't use what you've already decided on? Non-furs, feel welcome to reply as well.

I'd choose a lizard, possibly a mix of features from a geckos & iguanas.

None of that lame fox >>> wolf, wolf <<< Fox shit either, try & think outside the box.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'd probably want a mix between a black Labrador and some other kind of creature that would go anatomically well with it. Perhaps even a squirrel or a skunk...considering I've blessed my fursona with shape-shifting abilities, I might have a logical ("logical") way to make the switch. The question is just what species to mix them with...

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Tough question...hmm...

Could be a ferret!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I'ld be a fox then I would be assured of lots of raccoon huggles!

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Another type of fox, a wolf, a coyote, a husky, a raccoon, a cat, or some type of hybrid. They're just some of my favorite animals.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
Lame
None of that lame fox >>> wolf, wolf <<< Fox shit either, try & think outside the box.
;.; u hurted my feelings

If I haven't have established myself as the wolffox waffle I am today, I probably would be a dragon.... a snowleopard or... a Lion. Lions kick ass.

X

xdeadx

But Foxes are awesome >_>;

But if I really had to choose something else, it would probably be an otter ^_^

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Um this might seem odd but whale or dogphin(a dolphin and dog combind). Oh or a kamoto dragon. Or a poler bear or penguin. or and otter.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
either a wolf.....or a type of big cat...(tiger, lion, leopard, cougar...etc...etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.