littlekyro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I wanna know the backstory of your ocs both diaper fur and babyfur alike so please let me know your oc's backstories

here's my 5 sonas
Kyren:
species: panther
Kyren is 18 and he is small as a 4 year old due to the difference to anthros in his world
he is diapered 24/7 due to the fact he never potty-trained growing up and he has been babied a lot in his life
he is breastfed for all his meals since his diet is a breastmilk only diet, he has a persisting pacifier problem since he was born and sucks on it frequently, he also enjoys playing with baby toys and his human friend loves babying him

Kyro:
species: panther
Kyro is a 7 year old, mistaken often for a 4 year old because of his height, he was adopted by a anthro female of his specieswho was adopted and he lives in a world where humans keep anthros as pets he was adopted and brought across a large wall deviding the city he lives in, one side is where anthros are free, he soon became the poster cub for anthro rights resulting in him being diapered frequently and having to use diapers, this resulted in him losing his potty-training and being diaper dependent, he also developed an interest in baby stuff since he never had a cubhood and had toys before

Tora and Nara:
species: tiger cheetah hybrids
the twins Tora and Nara are 4 1/2 year old identical twins, they are very babyish since they're babied by their mother and not potty-trained, they love playing and having fun, they're breastfed for all their meals, they're cheeky and happy cubs, they also tend to talk in unison which creeps some out

Ember
species: anthro Tyr dragon
Ember is a 12 year old who's small as a 4 year old he is a TBDL and isn't potty-trained his main characteristics are V shaped scales down the chest diamond shaped scales across the body and overlapping triangular scales down the spine he has no wings and no tail, he also enjoys being treated like a baby, he is smart and in the 7th grade and loves to play and has a heavy interest in baby stuff, since Tyr dragons can digest the same foods as humans he often gets baby food and breastfeeds for all his meals, he is also curious and loves hanging out with others who are diapered

I recently made an OC named Edwin. He's not my primary fursona, and I don't have any pictures.

Backstory
Edwin is a cowardly young man with a love for baking and following rules. His parents were very protective of him. Since the couple married late, they feared that they’d never be able to raise a healthy cub. So when Edwin was born. They understood how precious their miracle child was. He was loved, taken care of, but had very little independence for someone his age. The couple had no idea how harmful their coddling was until Edwins first day of Kindergarten. He was so terrified of the other cubs and teachers that Mom and Dad had to come to class themselves to scoop up Edwin, the Wolverine hiding in the Cubby.
When Edwin began homeschooling, his parents made his social development a priority. So he was taken to several day camps and events designed to help children socialize under the watchful eyes of their parents. Baking camp was Edwins favorite, before then he never had much of a motivation to learn or create but something about bread appealed to him. He began to make bread at home, make friends at the park, and politely complain about his coddling. The next year, His parents enrolled Edwin into public school.
Edwin was finally able to be a normal cub. Sure he had his quirks, but nothing to keep the boy from graduating with the rest of his classmates, start his dream job at a bakery, and move out of his parents' house. Though he was never far from their influence

Personality
Edwin is a tubby wolverine Baker who never quite grew up. Sex, violence, and even swearing make Edwin uncomfortable. In Fact, he seems so doopy and gullible that one might wonder how he’s able to function at all. His secret is discipline. Every Monday Edwins parents would design a “special checklist” for Edwin to complete over the course of the week. In addition to his school hours, Edwin's checklist contained times and instructions for cooking, grooming, cleaning, organizing, and even free-time activities. His parents used to double-check all of his work to ensure it was completed properly but Edwin no longer needs their involvement now that he's older. These checklists are a great source of pride and security for Edwin because they really work. His home is always clean, his clothes are always ironed, and compared to other men his age, Edwin is very good at “adulting". He makes sure that the other people in his life are cared for too. Edwin wants everyone to be their best selves. And if a friend is feeling sad, Edwin will do his best to ease their pain with his company and a cake.

Last edited:
No backstory. My fursona is just me.

Near said:
well then describe him, often fursonas are the versions of us we want to be or dream to be

SicartheaSpikefan said:
I recently made an OC named Edwin. He's not my primary fursona, and I don't have any pictures.

Backstory
Edwin is a cowardly young man with a love for baking and following rules. His parents were very protective of him. Since the couple married late, they feared that they’d never be able to raise a healthy cub. So when Edwin was born. They understood how precious their miracle child was. He was loved, taken care of, but had very little independence for someone his age. The couple had no idea how harmful their coddling was until Edwins first day of Kindergarten. He was so terrified of the other cubs and teachers that Mom and Dad had to come to class themselves to scoop up Edwin, the Wolverine hiding in the Cubby.
When Edwin began homeschooling, his parents made his social development a priority. So he was taken to several day camps and events designed to help children socialize under the watchful eyes of their parents. Baking camp was Edwins favorite, before then he never had much of a motivation to learn or create but something about bread appealed to him. He began to make bread at home, make friends at the park, and politely complain about his coddling. The next year, His parents enrolled Edwin into public school.
Edwin was finally able to be a normal cub. Sure he had his quirks, but nothing to keep the boy from graduating with the rest of his classmates, start his dream job at a bakery, and move out of his parents' house. Though he was never far from their influence

Personality
Edwin is a tubby wolverine Baker who never quite grew up. Sex, violence, and even swearing make Edwin uncomfortable. In Fact, he seems so doopy and gullible that one might wonder how he’s able to function at all. His secret is discipline. Every Monday Edwins parents would design a “special checklist” for Edwin to complete over the course of the week. In addition to his school hours, Edwin's checklist contained times and instructions for cooking, grooming, cleaning, organizing, and even free-time activities. His parents used to double-check all of his work to ensure it was completed properly but Edwin no longer needs their involvement now that he's older. These checklists are a great source of pride and security for Edwin because they really work. His home is always clean, his clothes are always ironed, and compared to other men his age, Edwin is very good at “adulting". He makes sure that the other people in his life are cared for too. Edwin wants everyone to be their best selves. And if a friend is feeling sad, Edwin will do his best to ease their pain with his company and a cake.
what about your main and was this oc diapered?

littlekyro said:
what about your main and was this oc diapered?

Edwin is fully potty trained, though he's probably had an accident here and there when he was younger
He finished potty training around the time he entered public school (I prefer to leave the exact time to the imagination)
Even though Edwin really needed diapers for a long time, his parents kept him in pullups for a good while after he could use the potty on his own.

One character isn't appropriate for this site but I can talk about the other

Kolto Tenderpaw is my public fursona who even my friends know about, and I consider him my primary one even if I've been using Edwin a lot more lately (he is brand new after all)
When Kolto was five he wasn't very much like me at all, but I put a lot of myself into his preschool depiction. He was an ABDL and fortunately didn't have to leave diapers until school started. He didn't need them but he wanted to stay in them and was wise enough not to give them up until he absolutely had to. Since Kolto's dad was an educated scientist, he passed on a love of learning to Kolto. The cub loved doing science experiments and reading about dinosaurs with his dad, or all on his own. since he knew how to read. Kolto was able to enter college when he was 12 since he got his GED and special accommodations from the college. He considers himself to be a DL but is very closeted and secretive about this fact.

My IRL vanilla friend helped me draw a picture of him in a business suit but I can't find that version. I do have the original drawing of him in a pull-up though. (I have trouble with expressions)

Attachments

• 10288208.png
    10288208.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Near said:
So's mine. That's why he's a human. :p

Mattew said:
So's mine. That's why he's a human. :p
then he isn't a fursona since that's exclusive to the anthro community

SicartheaSpikefan said:
Edwin is fully potty trained, though he's probably had an accident here and there when he was younger
He finished potty training around the time he entered public school (I prefer to leave the exact time to the imagination)
Even though Edwin really needed diapers for a long time, his parents kept him in pullups for a good while after he could use the potty on his own.

One character isn't appropriate for this site but I can talk about the other

Kolto Tenderpaw is my public fursona who even my friends know about, and I consider him my primary one even if I've been using Edwin a lot more lately (he is brand new after all)
When Kolto was five he wasn't very much like me at all, but I put a lot of myself into his preschool depiction. He was an ABDL and fortunately didn't have to leave diapers until school started. He didn't need them but he wanted to stay in them and was wise enough not to give them up until he absolutely had to. Since Kolto's dad was an educated scientist, he passed on a love of learning to Kolto. The cub loved doing science experiments and reading about dinosaurs with his dad, or all on his own. since he knew how to read. Kolto was able to enter college when he was 12 since he got his GED and special accommodations from the college. He considers himself to be a DL but is very closeted and secretive about this fact.

My IRL vanilla friend helped me draw a picture of him in a business suit but I can't find that version. I do have the original drawing of him in a pull-up though. (I have trouble with expressions)
lol cool what age is he predominantly

littlekyro said:
then he isn't a fursona since that's exclusive to the anthro community

Humans still have hair / fur. :p Furries love me. Or atleast tolerate me. :p

Reactions: Halibut
Mattew said:
Humans still have hair / fur. :p Furries love me. Or atleast tolerate me. :p
if your oc is human then he's a humie, completely different categories this is about fursonas species of the anthro animal variety, humans don't count

Last edited:
lmao, sure

SicartheaSpikefan said:
mine are usually ranged between 4-8 all of them are diapered even as older cubs since their families are pro keep their cubs diapered ideology

littlekyro said:
mine are usually ranged between 4-8 all of them are diapered even as older cubs since their families are pro keep their cubs diapered ideology
Is that common in your setting

SicartheaSpikefan said:
Is that common in your setting
yeah my main OC, Kyro is 7 but small for his age, he is about the same size as a 4 year old and his mother is trying to get anthro rights since humans keep them as pets on their side of the wall, this led to Kyro being diapered a lot and he un-potty-trained and he took a liking to baby stuff as he finally got to be little because he never had a cubhood that he could be little on when he was aged 0-6 years of age he was always pushed to be more adult even when he was a toddler

Attachments

• Baby_panther.png
    Baby_panther.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 1
Back