furs roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

dose any one want to start role playing in the thread we will figur out who we are. you are at a day care at a cabin in the woods. when you want to start go to live chat for those who want to.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i've always wanted to role play. i'm not a fur, but i could probably play one. who knows, i might get into it.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Roleplaying Is more suited to live chat rather than a slow moving forum. That's why we dont have an RP forum.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Yeah, it works better live than on forums. Forum RPs are okay sometimes though, but I haven't been in more than a few ever.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Depends on the type of role-playing, really. Honestly I like really in-depth RP's that resemble stories more than a quick, fun little scenario. When ya gotta type a lot the forum is a better format for that.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Hmm, well, I posted this in that other RP topic too...
It's a bunch of stuff I like in RPs.
http://www.adisc.org/forum/blog.php?b=261

I'm well.... too shy to IM others about it for two reason. One, I don't want to be annoying. Two, I'm not sure who would be interested. So if you want to RP, then send me a message.

Last edited:

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What I reply to these threads is always the same >>
Whether it is by IM or chat or forums, I love Rp and you just need to PM me about it if you wanna ^^

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sure, id like to, the problem is that the Imc chat wont work for me
, so could we do this in flash chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.