Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I just got an email from ABuniverse.com that the vote for the Furry Diaper design just started and i though i should inform you guys too

What one do you guys hope wins? :3 Personaly i hope the Anime Characters Theme win, cause that was my favorite :3

Click here to goto the vote page!
anime_final_mockup-big.jpgcartoon_final_mockup-big.jpgjungle_final_mockup-big.jpg

Sorry if for any typo's/Wrong posting

MegaChar

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
NOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUKING WAYYYY!!!!!! I knew it....

I'm voting rite now!!
Yessss.[sorry for the odd post but im just blown away right niw.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Wow, that's cool! Keep us updated on this :3

futurepunk92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Voted jungle, but I'll be just as happy with the anime theme. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :smile1:

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
No Problem, i just found out about this yesterday and the vote started today so im as exited as you guys are! and ill do my best to keep you guys updated. :3

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Woo, I've been waiting for these! Just voted for the anime theme. You also get a 15% off code when you vote so I just bought me some cushies as well.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Woo, I've been waiting for these! Just voted for the anime theme. You also get a 15% off code when you vote so I just bought me some cushies as well.

Yeah i saw that but the shipping is way to much for me atm and i just ordered diapers from saveexpress so ill wait untill i get more cash before i order from ABuniverse

apoptosis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
not even a furry (well not really, anyway) and I am going to buy the heck out of whatever one wins. I would love any of the three!

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just going on those pics, the jungle theme.

Anime could be awesome if they did it right, but after that "sissy" thing, I doubt it will go right. The jungle theme at least looks cute as is.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Got to go with the first one.

All of the other ones are really boring, and have less things going on for them.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Just going on those pics, the jungle theme.

Anime could be awesome if they did it right, but after that "sissy" thing, I doubt it will go right. The jungle theme at least looks cute as is.
I really hope they do it good cause then im gonna stack up on em

Got to go with the first one.

All of the other ones are really boring, and have less things going on for them.
Thats exactly how i feel too.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Such cute much want wish I had my own place....
i know that feel, glad my mom knows about the diaper usagde so i can atleast use them in my room (but i only do it when they have gone to bed)

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Oh, man... the anime characters design is just adorable and awesome... Now if only I had a way of obtaining them. Need to get my own plastic first ><

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Oh, man... the anime characters design is just adorable and awesome... Now if only I had a way of obtaining them. Need to get my own plastic first ><

yeah i guess that kinda sucks, im glad my mother knows that i wear diapers at times so i can actually order stuff like that

starpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I love the look of the anime theme, its soo cute :3
Its a pity that the cost for shipping to Australia from abu is so high otherwise id be getting lots of them!

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have to go with the anime design. It just looks so awesome! The other two don't really catch my eye. They just are not as interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.