Furrsona....help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Hello, yeah so i just recently found out that...i can Not draw a furrsona...yeah, it sucks.

So I'm becoming a beggar and asking of the artists, with their magical hands, if one of them would be kind enough to draw a furrsona for me.

If i happen to be lucky enough to strike a note in an artists heart; here's the, fairly vague, guidelines. If said artist happens to know of the 'Firefox' (yes i'm talking about Mozilla) then just a furrsona centered around that idea. (i beleive in artistic creativity ^^....and i'm being lazy)

Much Love - Tyler

Last edited:
X

xdeadx

Happens to the a lot of people. I can't draw worth crap either =P

Unless you know very nice people, or are close friends with an artist, there's a really low chance you can get a free picture. You might have to pay.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Doubt fully you will find an artist here. Even I've had to pay for a lot of my commissions
>.<

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Ah well, it was worth a shot. I'm loving the paint drawn fox though.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, there's only the link that's been in my sig for the last 6 weeks...
VVVVVVVVV

Last edited:

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hey Tyler. I don't do art work myself, but I do live right next door to one who does. If I could get a detailed description of what you'd want to look like, I'll see if he'll make one for you

Lol that really made me laugh. I thought your picture was great. Its better than what I can do.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, if you want a sample, here's a bit of my work

If you read my commision guidelines, you will find that I draw for free...

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I have the same problem. I just suck at drawing. I managed to make some avatars for myself (in Paint) though, but it took hours upon hours! And I still can't seem to make a body! Anyway, I got one of my friends to draw a request for me once... I think it turned out pretty good! Unfortunately, that's only one out of.... probably somewhere around 10 requests... :eek: Maybe if I make ten more requests then someone will draw for me again.

andysetra, your last post almost made me crack up! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.