• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Furrsona....help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Hello, yeah so i just recently found out that...i can Not draw a furrsona...yeah, it sucks.

So I'm becoming a beggar and asking of the artists, with their magical hands, if one of them would be kind enough to draw a furrsona for me.

If i happen to be lucky enough to strike a note in an artists heart; here's the, fairly vague, guidelines. If said artist happens to know of the 'Firefox' (yes i'm talking about Mozilla) then just a furrsona centered around that idea. (i beleive in artistic creativity ^^....and i'm being lazy)

Much Love - Tyler

Last edited:
X

xdeadx

Happens to the a lot of people. I can't draw worth crap either =P

Unless you know very nice people, or are close friends with an artist, there's a really low chance you can get a free picture. You might have to pay.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Doubt fully you will find an artist here. Even I've had to pay for a lot of my commissions
>.<

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Ah well, it was worth a shot. I'm loving the paint drawn fox though.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, there's only the link that's been in my sig for the last 6 weeks...
VVVVVVVVV

Last edited:

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hey Tyler. I don't do art work myself, but I do live right next door to one who does. If I could get a detailed description of what you'd want to look like, I'll see if he'll make one for you

Lol that really made me laugh. I thought your picture was great. Its better than what I can do.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, if you want a sample, here's a bit of my work

If you read my commision guidelines, you will find that I draw for free...

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I have the same problem. I just suck at drawing. I managed to make some avatars for myself (in Paint) though, but it took hours upon hours! And I still can't seem to make a body! Anyway, I got one of my friends to draw a request for me once... I think it turned out pretty good! Unfortunately, that's only one out of.... probably somewhere around 10 requests... :eek: Maybe if I make ten more requests then someone will draw for me again.

andysetra, your last post almost made me crack up! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.