• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

furries are everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 221

a couple months ago i told my best friend that I'm a furry, and he took it in stride and was like really cool about it but around this time i saw him looking at anthropomorphic pictures (one example the anthropomorphic shark from a album cover from a vulpvibe song (awesome electro <3 )
anyways it turns out he's been a fury for around 1 and a half years now ( :p just like me) , so were more close together now :p and were both bi and we have most of the same classes together, so I'm happy that I've got another furry friend :p (other furry friends being from internetz =] )

so yeah, I'm happy that my best friend and i are both furries ! i want to make/ buy a light ash black fox tail with a lighter shade of ash black on the tip, that would be so cool ,does anyone have any links to a good professional diy for making furry tails (strap on)

D

Deleted member 221

hmm i could't find any how to make a tail how-to's on that site, but i did manage to find a good read about a London furry con

it would be great if i could goto the furry con in Melbourne in December this year, that wwould be so cool

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mazza ,they actually have books on making you own fursuit .

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mazza, you sir, are awesome. LoG FTW! I saw your sig line an HAD TO play that song! xD <3

D

Deleted member 221

yes LoG are awesome i must agree, drowning pool are also nice, suicide silence, august burns red, as i lay dying, all that remains, aborted, coldplay, and plenty of others in my 6000+ library of music :p winamp ftw!
furry pride!
metal ftw!
so how cool is it that me and my friend are both furries eh, hehe

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I saw LoG on Friday. I even wrote a blog about it if you wanna check it out. ("Blog Enteries" under avatar) It was packed! And insane! I was being squished right up in front of Willie!

Your story is basically the same as mine with my best friend being a furry and bi too...

lucario

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hay guess what guyz. The guy that Mazza is talking about is me ^^. Isnt that right :p

No seriously it is

D

Deleted member 221

oh hi Tyson, you joined, great!

hope you enjoy it here and be sure to make a welcome thread first if you havn't

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
That's an awesome name. Tyson...
There is a kid in my gym class named Legend! That's an awesome name...
I am stuck with boring old Chris....

lucario

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That's an awesome name. Tyson...
There is a kid in my gym class named Legend! That's an awesome name...
I am stuck with boring old Chris....
aww don't say that. Chris is a good name =3

And that is awesome that someones name is legend! I want a name like that. But my name is awesome, so im sticking to that :D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
At least I can spell it "Christofurr" instead of Christopher. That's a cool part!

Role
Other
Two things:
First, I don't know about strap-on tails, but they sell tails at Renassaince Festivals. That's where I got mine, but I run my belt through the loop it has.

Second, Tyson is an uber name! I'm so jealous! And congrats on finding out you're both furries! :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 221

thx noah, i can already see your gonna be a great member of adisc, i wish i had a friend with the name legend ^^ that would be so cool, it would be like "mom
im going to legends house, mom says "who??" you say "you know Legend my best friend" XD awesome names all of em , chris, tyson, whatever noah's name is, ect every name is unique

Role
Other
thx noah, i can already see your gonna be a great member of adisc, i wish i had a friend with the name legend ^^ that would be so cool, it would be like "mom
im going to legends house, mom says "who??" you say "you know Legend my best friend" XD awesome names all of em , chris, tyson, whatever noah's name is, ect every name is unique
Yeah, that'd be funny to see her face when saying that. :D Granted names are all unique, but some names just don't seem to fit certain people, for example my dad wanted to name all his sons Vladamir...:sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.