Funny conversation with my wife.

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i wake up this morning around 6.00am. My wife is already awake next to me reading. I get up to refill my glass of water then come back to bed.
She says "Your nappy looks full, why don't you change it."
I say "I'll change when i get up later."
She says "Doesn't it feel uncomfortable and yuk?"
I say "actually it feels the exact opposite to that."
She just gives me that look and goes back to reading her book.
Vanilla's, they will never understand.🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: starpointrune, LittleScotty, GoodnitesXL21 and 23 others

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
atleast your wife supports u wearing nappys xxx

Reactions: LittleScotty, tas84, RoseofThorns and 5 others

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babyjoe20 said:
atleast your wife supports u wearing nappys xxx
True, although tolerates might be a more accurate word for it.

Reactions: LittleScotty, bret2, Diapercutie and 2 others

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's so nice that your wife doesn't mind that you wear diapers to bed every night. My wife has been great about my wearing diapers and rubber pants to bed as well. She usually changes me out of my night time diapers after we've had our morning coffee. She knows I likely to wet again during coffee time, and after she changes me, I'm good for the day.

Reactions: wearforsafety, Gem420, Teddy02 and 2 others

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When my girlfriend is at my house sometimes she'll check my diaper and sometimes she'll ask if it's dirty. She knows that I'm IC. When she checks my diaper she likes to giggle and laugh if she's touching my bottom. I don't complain. I love her. It does bother me sometimes when she does that.
Being IC isn't fun. But I admit that I do like the attention from her. I still don't understand why she loves me. Especially when she knows I might be wearing a loaded diaper in the morning.

• Love
Reactions: wearforsafety, Diapercutie, Teddy02 and 5 others

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Sounds like a healthy, relaxing relationship. That is very good to have.

Reactions: Gem420, Diprs2, Kittyinpink and 1 other person

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Gem420 said:
True, although tolerates might be a more accurate word for it.
i was going to write that but thought it might be the wrongword to use xxx

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I come down in the morning 8n a wet nappy make breakfast and usually fill it before changing my night time nappy

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diprs2 and Lyric

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
greatlake5 said:
Especially when she knows I might be wearing a loaded diaper in the morning.
That's a löded term when you have kids or grandkids! Roderick Rules!
image.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: starpointrune, lulu22, Diprs2 and 5 others

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Gem420 said:
She says "Doesn't it feel uncomfortable and yuk?"
I say "actually it feels the exact opposite to that."
I agree. It feels great... at least for a while. 3-4 hours later maybe not so...

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, ItsTimmyTime and Diprs2

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife and I have this sort of banter all the time. It's rather cute if you ask me.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Diprs2 and littlemoosey

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatlake5 said:
When my girlfriend is at my house sometimes she'll check my diaper and sometimes she'll ask if it's dirty. She knows that I'm IC. When she checks my diaper she likes to giggle and laugh if she's touching my bottom. I don't complain. I love her. It does bother me sometimes when she does that.
Being IC isn't fun. But I admit that I do like the attention from her. I still don't understand why she loves me. Especially when she knows I might be wearing a loaded diaper in the morning.
I'm glad to hear you're coming around to some light hearted bum-patting attention from her :)

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, Diprs2 and Kittyinpink

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
greatlake5 said:
Love IS BLIND AS A BAT man! Be thrilled you have such an open minded, NOT SHALLOW & loving GF who sounds like DEFINITIVE marriage material! Diapers have nothing to do with that opinion...just the constant ways you've described your relationship. When life throws you a worm that you know has a hook in it but it is really INCREDIBLE....EAT IT! See where it takes you!

Reactions: tas84, Diprs2 and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
greatlake5 said:
😊

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lovely I really enjoyed reading that

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
She has also has told me something like that too. She don't care for me to be it a saturated diaper .

Reactions: Diprs2

Jackieinwbpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine has gotten very used to me being diapered. She still doesn't really understand why but will sometimes make comments. Last week We were out and I actually wasn't diapered, and i ws like "i have to pee" and she looked at me really funny and was like "you aren't diapered?" was kinda funny

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Diprs2, Kittyinpink and 2 others

Pampersmademe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I almost always wear at night. The best mornings are the weekends when my wife and I can relax in bed and sleep as late as we want. She supports my diaper wearing and it is common for us to hang out in bed on a Saturday or Sunday morning with me in my wet night diaper.

Recently she said, “I think it’s time to change, you’ve been in that diaper for almost 12 hours and I can smell your pee-pee.” She was right, we had gone to bed early the night before and slept later than usual. But the comment struck me as funny because it was so matter-of-fact and non-judgmental. I gave her a kiss, went to the bathroom and cleaned up, put on a clean diaper and hopped right back in bed. She said, “that’s better, baby” and we watched TV in bed for another hour or so.

• Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, wearforsafety, Mingus and 4 others

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember asking my wife to wear a diaper after telling her how great she would look wearing one. I got the look and comment saying how would that be sexy? They’re so bulky. I’m thinking, yep they sure are lol.
She didn’t btw.

Reactions: Diprs2