Funny Buying Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bullies are always a pain. I used to us this line with them "Go ahead, say what you want to say. Go on, I'm an open target! Oh what's that? Hesitation? Is something bothering you? Maybe some cold, numbing, gut wrenching feeling in the pit of your stomach. Yeah, that's guilt, and if you're going continue living this way you better get used to it!" It would freak them out everytime. If they got physical and punched me, i'd do this sadistic clown laugh and scare them off like a madman.

I once had an older female cashier at Walmart ask me if I had good experiences with the Depend tape-ons she was ringing up for me. I told her they were so-so and gave her the website for Northshore Care and told her to check it out.

I also once bought some pacifiers, a Disney Princess sippy cup, and some L/XL girls GoodNites in one transaction at a Walgreens. The cashier told me I was taking good care of my own "little princess"...

One time I remember from a few years ago. I was buying Girls GoodNites at Walgreen's and while I don't remember the transaction being anything too special, after I walked back to the pharmacy to wait for a prescription I sat next to an elderly women and she noticed the packs of GoodNites I had just purchased and she commented something like "She still has nighttime issues, huh?" or something like that, and I remember I was caught completely off-guard and I blushed and said something like "yeah, but we're getting through it". I was so nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back