Funny article(spiked school food)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
Having anything you consume spiked is not cool. It's happened to me twice, but luckily I ****ed it off ASAP.

But yeah, I really don't see the point in doing it. You spend all this money on drugs, only to give them to someone else who you may not see the rest of the day/night, and you give them a really dangerous time. There's just no common sense in doing it.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
You don't find the image of a bunch of a bunch of buck naked teenagers climbing walls and rolling on the ground funny at all?

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
lol although slightly disturbing images come to mind, it must have been one hell of a party!!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would have like to have been there to see that, now that would be a great vidio for youtube.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You don't find the image of a bunch of a bunch of buck naked teenagers climbing walls and rolling on the ground funny at all?
Reminds me of a college frat party lol :smile1:.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Sounds like YouTube time!
*grabs video recorder and heads off to the dining hall for a little tampering with today's lunch menu* :biggrin:
The last time students stripped naked here was for an art calendar to protest the closure of their department.

Peachy

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Similiar to the Family Guy episode where Peter tries ectasy and strips.

E

Error404

That sounds hilarious, but I imagine the effects for some people were not pleasurable at all...

That's some immature action right there. It's a miracle no one died.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... kinda related. I swear to you that the chow hall food at my university was spiked with laxatives. Every time you ate there, no matter what you got, you had better plan on being back at your dorm or near a potty within an hour or there was going to be hell to pay. When you lived on campus it was pretty much the only place to have dinner at... so everyone had to deal with it.

It wasn't only me it happened to... and it wasn't only the guys it happened to either... which led to some hillarious and potentially embarrasing situations when some of the ladies tried to "play it cool" and hang out after eating. Nothing super gross... but some of 'em sure left in a hurry.

I was wearing goodnites pretty much full time back then (when they were plain white and actually quite absorbant) so I did have a fall-back incase of an emergency... which thankfully was a rare occurance.

Role
Diaper Lover
I wish that I could have been there when that happened, good things could have happened.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wow... Drugs like that are not safe... its one thing when people risk their own lives, but risking others and exposing them to that stuff is not cool. Its a good way to get killed when a person has an alergic reaction. If someone did that to me i would call the cops and have them arrested. When you buy illegal drugs you have no way of knowing whats actually in them. What if drugs had been spiked with something that killed people...

This is not funny at all... its really disturbing.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The boy I had written about in another thread dealing with cheating and dating another boy, and I wrote about this kid I was madly in love with, but didn't push the relationship because he was straight, etc. and much pain. Well, I graduated from college, and he went to college, and while at college, someone spiked his orange juice with LSD. This was not cool, and he had a very bad trip because he was dating this girl, and then having sex with her mother. Isn't life complicated? Well anyway, he was so bummed out that he hitch hiked in the winter from New Jersey all the way to Ohio to see me and talk it out. Alas I had a long drug history when in college and so I was able to help. And I might add that when you really have a strong relationship with someone, you do become blood. Imagine my surprise when the phone rang at night, and it was him at the Ohio Turnpike exit. I was overjoyed to see him, and we stayed up all night talking about what was done to him, the fact that it was a betrayal, and how f..cked up his life had become in general. He later married and became a father. Life does have a way of working out. So the moral here is "Um-kay, drugs are bad. Yes Mr. Mackie!"

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
When you buy illegal drugs you have no way of knowing whats actually in them.

This is not funny at all... its really disturbing.
There are reagent test that are legal and readily available(and cheap if you know where of get them from.) That can determine with certainty what is or isn't in illegal drugs. the fact that no one uses them(or are even aware of there existence) is very sad to me as alot of harm could be avoided.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
There are reagent test that are legal and readily available(and cheap if you know where of get them from.) That can determine with certainty what is or isn't in illegal drugs. the fact that no one uses them(or are even aware of there existence) is very sad to me as alot of harm could be avoided.
Ok the tests might make it slightly safer... ectasy itself is still dangerous though admittedly not as much as some of the things it might be spiked with. Eigher way giving someone a drug without telling them about it is a bad thing. If that person got hurt or killed you could be charged with murder etc.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Ok the tests might make it slightly safer... ectasy itself is still dangerous though admittedly not as much as some of the things it might be spiked with. Eigher way giving someone a drug without telling them about it is a bad thing. If that person got hurt or killed you could be charged with murder etc.
I could argue that if you knew exactly what was in them they are a heck of alot safer.....then i think most people would still take the drug even if it didn't contain what they bought. Yeah giving some one a drug without their knowledge is bad i wasn't trying to defend what they did.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
diapered4lyfe, i believe you're thinking of dancesafe (DanceSafe.org). also, if that food was spiked with asprin or nutmeg then those kids would have surely died or had horrible reactions to it. thankfully it was only mdma.
makes me wonder if someone thought they were about to get caught by the authority and/or school's faculty and had to ditch it in the cafeteria. sounds like a plot line additive from a teenage geared movie.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
diapered4lyfe, i believe you're thinking of dancesafe (DanceSafe.org). also, if that food was spiked with asprin or nutmeg then those kids would have surely died or had horrible reactions to it. thankfully it was only mdma.
makes me wonder if someone thought they were about to get caught by the authority and/or school's faculty and had to ditch it in the cafeteria. sounds like a plot line additive from a teenage geared movie.
No reagent test contains an acid and one other chemical that reacts with different components in different way and by comparing with a enclosed information sheet what is in the drug can be determined. (they are for testing the pill yourself without fancy techs and labs)

And although i know that the people on that site are trying to help i think they are doing more damage than good. People can put what ever they want in any pill and press/color it anything they want so listing specific instances is useless and can falsely give confidence where non should be.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
What surprises me the most is that someone had the money and the willingness to give all their mdma to other people to have a good time. Surprised they did not keep it all for themselfs. I geuss they were just so hard pressed on seeing the cafeteria turn into a giant party within 30-60 minutes of consumption haha.

Also if it is someones first time taking mdma and they did not overdose, then generally it is going to be a harmless expeirance. Except for the one in 100,000 who have been proven super sensitive to the drug, just good thing no one there was super sensitive to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.