Fully Diapered

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you noticed how many people use the term "Fully Diapered" ? ii.e "I went out fully diapered".

I produces a really lovely secure and cosy picture in my mind, but who goes out "partially diapered"?

R

• Haha
Reactions: richieboy, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Maybe it means a tape on diaper vs a pullup?

Reactions: Napincolove, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Richard101 said:
Have you noticed how many people use the term "Fully Diapered" ? ii.e "I went out fully diapered".

I produces a really lovely secure and cosy picture in my mind, but who goes out "partially diapered"?

R
I went to the ER one time wearing an adult diaper. I had to get a shot in the butt. The nurse told me to pull down my diaper. Yes she said diaper.

I also got a massage wearing an adult diaper. They didn’t mind one bit. We just joked about me wearing the diaper getting the massage.

Reactions: richieboy
Richard101 said:

R
That is a good point!, now that you mention it, it is mind baffleing, got me thinking now.🤣

gh1313 said:
I went to the ER one time wearing an adult diaper. I had to get a shot in the butt. The nurse told me to pull down my diaper. Yes she said diaper.
That's quite rare
most say briefs, pads, pullups or incontinence supplies

Reactions: Jorelaxed
SparkyDog said:
That's quite rare
most say briefs, pads, pullups or incontinence supplies
I thought it was funny. The nurse looked at me after she left like why are you wearing a diaper lol.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
When I had my spinal injury, went into the trauma and then up to recovery, the nurses said they would be changing my diapers.
I was wearing Abena Xpluses back then.

Last edited:
For me fully diapered means I have my rubber pants on over my diapers.

Reactions: steviet
If I am not “fully diapered” I will likely wind up with leaks and wet pants 😁

Got to make sure they are installed correctly!

I tend to agree with Sparkydog on this one, fully Nappied/diapered means disposable tabbed Nappy of high absorbancy with all the trimmings i.e. net pants to smooth the edges and PUL pants over the top to provide that extra little bit of security !

For myself the Meaning of fully diaper is Diapered with a Diaper Cover on !

Reactions: scaifester
Fully diapered must be when you’re wearing a butt wrapper and a face diaper.

Back