drumdawg

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
so i was doing my usual random google searches and cam across this

kinda wish i could get it
heres the link
was browsing through there sight and they have quite a lot of oversized furnature

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 44078
It looks a little big and out of ratio compared to ones for real babies. I have been a foster parent for numerous babies 6 months plus and they have never looked that small in them. But cool that someone is making something like that for adult babies. If I didn't have an 11 y/o son, I would order one right away. It is hard enough hiding my diapers, paci's and onsies. At least I can wear my baby-pants and rearz footie sleepers in front of him and he doesn't think anything of it.

wow I want this please.

I know... right! Wish I also had a babico crib, but I cannot hide these items from my kid.. :(

Not quite what I pictured as a Baby Bouncer adding Adult to that title
Two images of other types - note would have to be really beefed up in construction for an adult
and need a great deal of space (height) to use effectively.
Could have an application for use as a bondage restraining discipline purposes - ah to be swinging
in the breeze and not a care - even if you had one and could do something about it !

babylock1 said:
Not quite what I pictured as a Baby Bouncer adding Adult to that title
Two images of other types - note would have to be really beefed up in construction for an adult
and need a great deal of space (height) to use effectively.
Could have an application for use as a bondage restraining discipline purposes - ah to be swinging
in the breeze and not a care - even if you had one and could do something about it !
View attachment 32726View attachment 32727
I have been looking for an adult version of these everywhere. They just don't seem to be available.

Probably have to improvise and find a tree or yard arm to suspend it from.
A door frame in a house is just not going to pass muster !
As for the carriage that will be less of a problem - a medical supply firm
should have a hoist for patients but not cheap either but then looking at
the construction of one fabrication with canvas denim leather nylon straps
and a bit ingenuity will get one out to the tree to hang it from.
Just make sure the balance keeps one from falling out or going head first
into the bouncing act.
A subtle additional feature of a dildo in the seat of the swing could be interesting.

Fyi i find that the 36 inch balloons work really good. Yes i said balloons... And no they wont pop im 250lbs and they hold me just fine. Hope this helps you all

Hi.

I put considerable time into scaling and building adult jumpers (and carriers), having scaled-and-cloned both the "Johnny Jump-Up" and "Merry Muscles" jumpers. At one point I was offering to sell them but I just simply don't have the time so it never really worked out.

If you're good with a sewing machine and not opposed to a trip to Home Depot, I can send you enough information to build the scaled-up MM. The JJU designs aren't in the computer yet.

Here is somebody (not me) in one of my MM clones:

It took me a while to find someone that would build and send one my way but I finally found a shop based out of Europe that made mine. The shop is called No Escape! and although he doesn't list them right on his site, he will take requests through his contact page. With shipping to Canada it cost me 185 EUR and took about 20 days from when I sent him the money to when it got to me. I have really cute pictures of it in use on my Tumblr.

I am glad to see you got one, and it looks pretty awesome.

I know the 'ghost' comment was in regards to me. I keep disappearing. Even now, I haven't been on here in months. What I had available to send you wasn't nearly as cool as what you got.

Life happens. I'm less salty about it now than I was when I made that post in December. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back