Not open for further replies.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hey There

I've seen in a number of photos on the web there appears to be a plastic/baby style full coloured with print diaper available.

I've seen dark blue and red plastic diapers with like flowers and animal prints on them. They look totally awesome.

Does anyone have or know where to get them?

Cheers!

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
And there are Dry 24/7, small is blue and large is pink i think.

Edit: Large is purpleish.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
if you can read europen then i have a good site for ya but give me a sec

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

10 hours later... :D

Like another person said, they're Benetton diapers, and have been out of production for about 5 years. Only place do find them is Ebay (and DO NOT buy them from the Ebay seller "molly'svintagebabywhateverhernameis"... she's a rip off artist), and they're pretty expensive, at least for the red size 6 ones.

I've got quite a few packs of them, but they aren't for sale. If you only want one or two, I could probably work something out for ya.

K

kitty0230

How do you read "European" there are European languages, like french, Spanish and German, but European is not a language, :educate: :laugh:

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
YES!! The Benetton are them - how are they? Any experience? THey look fantastic.

Thanks for the info.

A

annierighthurr

And they're also criminal scum that take your money and not bother to send the damn things.

Yeah that too. I've definitely heard bad things about them. -_- but I mean, knowing about them isn't a crime. I wouldn't suggest ordering direct from them retail because of their horrible customer service, but you might be able to find some on ebay or from a friend or something. :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
YES!! The Benetton are them - how are they? Any experience? THey look fantastic.

Thanks for the info.
Note that they are baby diapers, not adult diapers. The size 6 is one of the biggest that has been made, but it's still a baby diaper, so unless you're a skinny teen, they probably won't "fit" properly if at all.

A great design though. Shame Benetton stopped making them, but disposables like that wouldn't go with their environmental image, and not forgetting there was also that fuss over TBT chemicals in diapers at the time and the finger was pointed at Benetton and Pampers in particular.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Didn't realize that...

I wish Abena or even Bambino would do cool prints like that

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you want a great diaper in adult sizes with cute prints at a killer price then I suggest you go for Bambinos. They are the most comfortable diaper I've ever worn.

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe I should try the bambino again, but when I tried it, I was not impressed.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Maybe you got a bad batch... I love these Bambinos. Now that they've lowered their price it's even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.