Full baby treatment yesterday evening

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So on Wednesday I worked my regular shift, got home at my regular time and then was recalled back to work (mandatory) later that night and worked a double shift (16hrs) When I got home yesterday afternoon I was beyond exhausted, I took a cool shower and put a diaper on and went straight to bed since I was asked to go back to work again that night (its normal for my work situation)
My girlfriend gently woke me up Thursday evening, thinking that I was getting woken up for work I was trying to savior my last moments in bed (only 5 hrs of sleep total)
She was softly speaking to me and gently rolled the quilt blanket off of me. She checked my diaper and gently said that she needs to change me. I was still half asleep so it never fully clicked in my head that I had work, or didn't have work. While she changed my wet diaper she asked me if I would like some dinner and that work called and said I didn't need to come in for overnight shift. She used wipes on me and then put a fresh kiddo under me, but didn't tape it up, she took j&j baby lotion and massaged it all over my diapered area and my belly area, then put baby powder on me. She taped the diaper up nice and snuggly and put a plain white undershirt on me. I then was walked over to the living room and given a sippy cup (paw patrol) of plain water and the tv was on nice and low.
Being that it was almost 9:00pm and I didn't have anything to eat she made my favorite breakfast which was peaches and cream oatmeal. She literally fed it to me at the kitchen table, I was still groggy and hungry so I didn't play and make a mess, I ate every bite. After eating I went back to bed, fully changed, smelling great and a full belly. She laid next to me petting my head and rubbing the back / shoulder area and I I drifted back to sleep in no time.
It was a great evening and I'm thankful for having her, I did check myself this morning to make sure I didn't dream it all, lol there was a bowel and spoon in the sink and my sippy cup was still on the kitchen table. I guess tonight I'll pick up some nice steaks and a bottle of her favorite pinot noir wine.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
What a kind, loving woman! She's a keeper. A lucky guy you are.

cannamommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Cannaboy88 loves his little/baby time. And I love being able to provide it. Sounds like you have a keeper there. And good job keeping the scales balanced for its important. It’s been about a week since I’ve given CB88 some in depth baby time because I have been so busy with work and wedding planning. He is a good boy though and doesn’t beg or whine about it. I think this mommy needs to plan a good little time for her man.

Any ideas?

Hope everyone is doing good:)

ABdrew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I love it when my mummy looks after me. We haven't had much time for it lately, been very busy. Balance is super important well done pampers4u

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Cannaboy88 loves his little/baby time. And I love being able to provide it. Sounds like you have a keeper there. And good job keeping the scales balanced for its important. It’s been about a week since I’ve given CB88 some in depth baby time because I have been so busy with work and wedding planning. He is a good boy though and doesn’t beg or whine about it. I think this mommy needs to plan a good little time for her man.

Any ideas?

Hope everyone is doing good:)
What's the weather like there? When it's rainy, dark, or otherwise Eeyoreish outside, things slow down some, and cuddles and lots of you is needed.

Since it might actually be hot, what about the sprinkler, and maybe some ice cream? I'd bet lots of Mommy cuddles are still needed though.