Fuck my work, diapers are now required and it must be obvious

Calico

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,197
Role
  1. Other
Well the policy just started today, now we are all required to wear diapers to work and that means I have to wear a bunch of layers inside my diaper and it's too distracting. I toddler around at work and it's worse when it's wet and I get too horny because I get too turned on from wearing a bunch of layers I have to go to the restroom to pleasure myself down there and it's distracting me on my job. I will now be dealing with smelly garbage now.

Ugh, how do I get over being turned on by wearing double diapers or very thick ones so I can do my job and not be distracted?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Thinking
Reactions: Davvyboy, Hemix, skylanderpamp and 11 others
Please don't come visit me unless you are properly diapered!!!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, littledreamers333, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Calico said:
Well the policy just started today, now we are all required to wear diapers to work and that means I have to wear a bunch of layers inside my diaper and it's too distracting. I toddler around at work and it's worse when it's wet and I get too horny because I get too turned on from wearing a bunch of layers I have to go to the restroom to pleasure myself down there and it's distracting me on my job. I will now be dealing with smelly garbage now.

Ugh, how do I get over being turned on by wearing double diapers or very thick ones so I can do my job and not be distracted?
where do you work
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Diamond said:
where do you work
Gotta keep Portland weird. Must leave this town now.
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
When something changes from a like to a mandate, it does not take long for the body to become bored with the endless sameness! Long story very short! It will become as common place as your uniform! Lots of down-hill in that kind of mandate from a West Coast Corporation these days. They would have to provide the diapers and changing areas of size. Plus everyone would likely need new uniforms to provide room for the diaper of size.

Hmmm, I need to check the date to be sure: Yup, it is 1, April 2023!!
 
Only way can even tell this is april fools joke is because of who posted it. This is typical content any day of the year here from some members :p
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: SalemRose, Zeke, KindaOlde and 3 others
Can they really require that? I personally would be okay with it but they would be required to offer changing facilities. What do you do?
 
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
April fools!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: SalemRose, Edgewater, deepdriftAD and 2 others
I totally fell for it
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, Woncrinklz and chamberpot
Osha and health district would destroy it in a heartbeat!., good one though.👍😆
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Woncrinklz
I would love such a job, no more coworkers hiding in the bathroom over half an hour watching videos pretending to be using bathroom.😡
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, deepdriftAD and Woncrinklz
Calico said:
Well the policy just started today, now we are all required to wear diapers to work and that means I have to wear a bunch of layers inside my diaper and it's too distracting. I toddler around at work and it's worse when it's wet and I get too horny because I get too turned on from wearing a bunch of layers I have to go to the restroom to pleasure myself down there and it's distracting me on my job. I will now be dealing with smelly garbage now.

Ugh, how do I get over being turned on by wearing double diapers or very thick ones so I can do my job and not be distracted?
What employer requires you to wear diapers, and why? Now I get it April Fool!😂
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Napincolove and Edgewater
Lyric said:
Please don't come visit me unless you are properly diapered!!!
Doesn't get any better than being paid to be diapered.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
I just found out it's only for one day. Yay.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and LePew
Calico said:
I just found out it's only for one day. Yay.
Love it!
Well played!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Smooth. 😆 I was like WTF?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Nice Calico, if I hadn't seen who was posting this and the fact you had been around for quite a while, I thought this was just another thread where people that see this have to pay a toll to cross the bridge.

But on another thought, dang! I can't believe it is already APRIL!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Jorelaxed said:
Osha and health district would destroy it in a heartbeat!., good one though.👍😆
I don’t know, government agencies were more than happy to push the face diaper requirements as far as they could.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Joe100000, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Zeke said:
I don’t know, government agencies were more than happy to push the face diaper requirements as far as they could.
If corporations had more power they would definitely restrict bathroom breaks, they would love it, I wouldn't mind a diaper only job.🤩
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe100000, Zeke, richieboy and 1 other person
hey I wouldn't be complaining! if my workplace was willing to provide the padding, I'm willing to come in!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: chamberpot, Jorelaxed, Joe100000 and 1 other person
Back
Top