Frustration!

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
This morning I went to the theater to see Rocketman. (The movie was good, that wasn't the problem, and Taron Egerton and Jamie Bell as twenty-somethings Elton John and Bernie Taupin were adorable - despite my gayness, I can still find the opposite sex attractive, just not in a "I want to f*** them" way.) My problem was that I was sitting there in a NorthShore Supreme Lite, with a full bladder, and couldn't go.

I've been wearing diapers since 2013 and this is still a problem I wish I could fix. I thought about going to stand in the entryway and trying to let go there - I was in the second to last row with people behind me so I couldn't stand right there. I held it until the end and used the potty.

I know this is going to be an issue at Disney World and I'm not sure what to do about it.

DanielW said:
You might need to practice at home or somewhere you feel safe first. Have you tried say, sitting on a chair, closing your eyes an imagining you are on the toilet? I've known that to work for friends of mine with shy bladders etc.
At home, wetting is generally not a problem for me. I sometimes still have problems doing it sitting, sometimes I don't. Not that long ago, I wet a Pampers while sitting on the couch watching a movie by myself - and obviously for an adult, that's a less trustworthy diaper than a NorthShore.

At Disney World, I just want to be able to let go and wet when I need to, but with my mother along, my bladder is going to be locked tight.

I agree with the idea of practicing. Perhaps if you went to a store where one walks through the isles. That might be a good place to start, pushing a cart, pausing to look at something and then seeing if you can wet your diaper. Start in less populated places and work up to more populated and see if that works.

Might I suggest, try going 24/7 for a week or for a few days just before going to the disney lands. Avoid peeing in the toilets & get habituated to go in diaper whether public or not. I think that way your body will learn to go in the diaper when you are in disneyland.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Your subconscious plays a big part in your ability or inability to pee in public (in a diaper or public bathroom), acceptance of needing diapers and finding a diaper you can trust gos a long way. Stop thinking about what if some one notices your diaper or the fact you are peeing as long as you do not react ie make a worried expression or check for leaks when you are peeing no one will notice you are peeing. I have lost count of the times over the years that I have been stand in front of some one and my bladder released a full flood no one has ever noticed.

Pick a good quality premium thick diaper you can trust not to leak in any position and you will find it gets easier, just remember the more you wear and use your diaper the more your body will adapt and you may find your self using your diaper more often then you expect. I was scared when I first started to need to wear 24/7 but once I found a diaper I could trust and learned no one was noticing peeing and changing in public became a non issue.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I've started an attempt at ''training'' myself by mentally repeating the Japanese word for pee (oshikko) when I use the toilet. I'm hoping to condition myself to wet more easily in a diaper by using this word.

Reactions: Cottontail and DiaperedBedwetter1998
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I've started an attempt at ''training'' myself by mentally repeating the Japanese word for pee (oshikko) when I use the toilet. I'm hoping to condition myself to wet more easily in a diaper by using this word.
I suppose you've already considered it, but if you're often diapered around the house, perhaps the old brain-hack of sitting on the toilet while diapered would help? In conjunction with your hypnosis-like "oshikko" approach, that is. I know your diapering supplies are a bit limited, though, and this would certainly increase your diaper usage, so... Well, anyway!

Cottontail said:
I suppose you've already considered it, but if you're often diapered around the house, perhaps the old brain-hack of sitting on the toilet while diapered would help? In conjunction with your hypnosis-like "oshikko" approach, that is. I know your diapering supplies are a bit limited, though, and this would certainly increase your diaper usage, so... Well, anyway!
Seeing that my issues with wetting are mostly confined to when I'm out and about, I'm not sure if the ''toilet trick'' would be of much merit for me. At home, I'm comfortable, and peeing in my diapers is almost second nature - but in public, with other people around, my bladder is just way too over-trained.

I brought this up with my therapist yesterday, and while she didn't really have too many suggestions on how to beat it, she did bring up what I kind of think is part of the issue. Basically, growing up, and often being taken out to places with my parents so my dad could see cars for sale, I developed a strong bladder - and in my teens, a sort of inhibition about needing to find a restroom, feeling like a nuisance I guess? I can recall one instance of being in the middle of nowhere, and my dad driving out of his way to find a fast-food place when the one I thought was there wasn't, and him sort of complaining.

And that over-conditioned ''bladder of steel'' means wetting in a moving car is something I've never been able to accomplish.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I brought this up with my therapist yesterday, and while she didn't really have too many suggestions on how to beat it, she did bring up what I kind of think is part of the issue. Basically, growing up, and often being taken out to places with my parents so my dad could see cars for sale, I developed a strong bladder - and in my teens, a sort of inhibition about needing to find a restroom, feeling like a nuisance I guess? I can recall one instance of being in the middle of nowhere, and my dad driving out of his way to find a fast-food place when the one I thought was there wasn't, and him sort of complaining.

And that over-conditioned ''bladder of steel'' means wetting in a moving car is something I've never been able to accomplish.
That might be a fairly common obstacle, too. I expect that, for a variety of reasons, many of us are conditioned to "hold it," and that does seem likely to exacerbate apprehensions about using diapers. I pretty much suck at using diapers while I'm out in public, and as a kid, I was frequently taken on multi-day road-trips to see family in other states, so I certainly got good at holding my pee. And then, in college, I'd be making somewhat more regular trips from one side of the state to the other, five hours each way, drinking far too much soda while also doing my best not to stop unless absolutely necessary. (Had I been at all inclined toward adult-sized diapers at that point, those drives might have been the perfect times to practice using them!)

Last edited:
I can recall an instance in my teens, waiting in the car for my dad as he looked at a car for sale in a fairly rural area. I had to go so badly it hurt, and I started to cry from the pain. From the backseat I whimpered to my mom, ''Do you have any Kleenex?'' From the way she said ''WHY?'' it was pretty obvious she'd thought I'd wet myself. She left my dad there and took me to find a restroom.

She would have been mad about pee on the car seats, because one time my grandmother's diaper leaked in the car when my dad and uncle took her to a medical appointment and rather stupidly didn't change her all day.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
From the way she said ''WHY?'' it was pretty obvious she'd thought I'd wet myself.
Heh...

"Here you go."

"More."

"Ok, here."

"More, please."

"What?"

"I need it all."

"Uhhh..."

"And the plastic packaging."

:ROFLMAO:

Back on topic, though--sort of: I've never found it easy to lie in bed and wet. In fact, I find it extremely difficult. So, a couple of weeks back, I decided to give it a go while sucking on a pacifier. Whether it had some sort of placebo effect, calming effect, or simply provided a distraction, I couldn't say. But! It definitely made things easier.

So anyway, yeah... Just suck on a pacifier! ...Out in public...

Or, well... Never mind!

Cottontail said:
Heh...

"Here you go."

"More."

"Ok, here."

"More, please."

"What?"

"I need it all."

"Uhhh..."

"And the plastic packaging."

:ROFLMAO:

Back on topic, though--sort of: I've never found it easy to lie in bed and wet. In fact, I find it extremely difficult. So, a couple of weeks back, I decided to give it a go while sucking on a pacifier. Whether it had some sort of placebo effect, calming effect, or simply provided a distraction, I couldn't say. But! It definitely made things easier.

So anyway, yeah... Just suck on a pacifier! ...Out in public...

Or, well... Never mind!
I've had some success with lying in bed wetting, but I so very rarely wear a proper diaper to bed. In the (also rare) instance I decide to wet my baby diaper or trainer in bed, I stand on my knees.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I've had some success with lying in bed wetting, but I so very rarely wear a proper diaper to bed. In the (also rare) instance I decide to wet my baby diaper or trainer in bed, I stand on my knees.
I wouldn't recommend bedwetting with the modded diapers that you have as they are very risky. Unless you have a proper fitting diaper or something that you be more confident with, that won't cause leaks, your body won't learn to let go. If you are confident in your diaper, then it's just a matter of time & practice before it becomes 2nd nature to you.

You can also look into bedwetting hypnosis audio files. Many of them are paid, but if you search a while you can find some that are free. They helped me a lot when I was learning to pee while lying as well.

The trick is too stay hydrated, ready the files and use headphones for listening. Keep the audio running all night. The volume shouldn't be too loud & it's ok if you fall asleep. Just keep yourself calm and it would be piece of cake.

Last edited:
Back