Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashsanta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Heyy everyone!! I found this picture of Frozen Pull-Ups on Instagram and I thought they are super cute! I am just wondering what brand it is?? I've been waiting for someone to make a frozen diaper!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2,310

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm quite sure they are actually Pull-Ups from Huggies, but I think they weren't released worldwide or were made for a limited time only so you may have a hard time finding some, I could be wrong but I think I've seen them awhile ago at my Wal-Mart, they were in jumbo packs but not in the big boxes that makes you save more.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Heyy everyone!! I found this picture of Frozen Pull-Ups on Instagram and I thought they are super cute! I am just wondering what brand it is?? I've been waiting for someone to make a frozen diaper!!

I don't think these are Pull-Ups. They appear to be DryNites (GoodNites), and from my searching, not a design sold in North America.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't think these are Pull-Ups. They appear to be DryNites (GoodNites), and from my searching, not a design sold in North America.

You beat me to it clearly, I could have been fooled when I looked at the Pull-Ups, the current designs on girls Pull-Ups are from a certain Doc McStuffins that I didn't know about, I was sure she was a part in Frozen (I've not seen and don't want to see the movie, I already have a song in my head that I certainly don't wanna hear anymore, its blasting from the neighbors door regularly)

pioneerford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Those are the 3 - 6 yr old drynites from Huggies. They still have them here in NZ

Princes

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I want to know who posted that on their Instagram

Dashsanta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post

That sucks that they aren't sold in North America! They are really cool designs!! :)

tobdy1986

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This is the second time a thread like this has come up and both times I thought "what improves the value of a pull up by putting it in the fr--- oh. They're talking about Disney's Frozen"

CommanderCrayfish

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private

Those are DryNites from Australia/New Zealand, specifically their medium-sized ones. Kinda jealous that we don't have them on GoodNites here in the US, but at least we've got Cinderella on the S/M size now (and they're supposedly looking into making prints for L/XL, if enough people want it).

tobdy1986

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is the second time a thread like this has come up and both times I thought "what improves the value of a pull up by putting it in the fr--- oh. They're talking about Disney's Frozen"

Thats too funny...that was my same thought at first...i was like...whaaaaaa lol

LittleManAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So ahhh blonde moment guys, I saw the thread tittle and thought that some hand put pull ups in the freezer.

ABDLashax3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I wish I could fit into actually baby pull ups like that :frown:

Jondl2nd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are there any Australian or NZ online stores that sell these and offer international shipping?

Cloud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Frozen Pull-ups: "DON'T let it gooo! DON'T let it gooo!!"

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Those are DryNites from Australia/New Zealand, specifically their medium-sized ones. Kinda jealous that we don't have them on GoodNites here in the US, but at least we've got Cinderella on the S/M size now (and they're supposedly looking into making prints for L/XL, if enough people want it).

Where did you read that they might be putting character prints on the L/XL goodnites??

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Definitely only the medium girls Drynites (Aus goodnites) atm.

Very cute looking imo

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any Australian or NZ online stores that sell these and offer international shipping?

I haven't seen any stores here in Aus that would do that.. Maybe a trade would furnish you with some.

Status
Not open for further replies.