• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

From China

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
Hello, I'm from China. I know this forum is mainly from Europe and America, but I wonder if there will be Chinese people. At the same time, I hope I can communicate with you more. Maybe people in China are too shy. Finally, I hope to learn more about ABDL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Kittyinpink, warmfeeling and 3 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Messages
244
Age
22
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
欢迎林啊!Hello cuz and welcome to ADISC 😄 !

I am from Michigan locationed in America; i have been speaking Mandarin for about 3-4 years. Feel free to join our discord server also
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,318
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CUZ said:
Hello, I'm from China. I know this forum is mainly from Europe and America, but I wonder if there will be Chinese people. At the same time, I hope I can communicate with you more. Maybe people in China are too shy. Finally, I hope to learn more about ABDL.
Hello, welcome here, hope you have fun with us 😁👍🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Shingo

Est. Contributor
Messages
295
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
CUZ said:
Hello, I'm from China. I know this forum is mainly from Europe and America, but I wonder if there will be Chinese people. At the same time, I hope I can communicate with you more. Maybe people in China are too shy. Finally, I hope to learn more about ABDL.
Not a chinese, but chinese descent from Indonesia(sadly can't speak mandarin T^T) nice to meet you here, and hope u enjoy your time here
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RetroGirl15

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,461
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,032
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I suspect that a lot of our diapers and plastic pants are made In China.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,659
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
Enjoy the site !
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome here, hope you have fun with us 😁👍🏻
thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I suspect that a lot of our diapers and plastic pants are made In China.
yeah,is made in China
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
RetroGirl15 said:
欢迎林啊!Hello cuz and welcome to ADISC 😄 !

I am from Michigan locationed in America; i have been speaking Mandarin for about 3-4 years. Feel free to join our discord server also
Do you speak Chinese, do you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RetroGirl15 and BobbiSueEllen

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Messages
244
Age
22
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent

BlueHama

Est. Contributor
Messages
85
Age
42
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Hiya,

I lived in Japan for awhile. I was trying to learn Classical Chinese and I'm really interested in China. Hope you have a fun time.
 

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
  • Like
Reactions: RetroGirl15

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
BlueHama said:
Hiya,

I lived in Japan for awhile. I was trying to learn Classical Chinese and I'm really interested in China. Hope you have a fun time.
It's very close
 
  • Like
Reactions: RetroGirl15

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Messages
244
Age
22
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent

CUZ

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Carer
RetroGirl15 said:
Did u understand what i said?
i know 。你会说中文.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RetroGirl15

rurudl

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello! I'm what you called chindo, half chinese half indonesian haha. I live in Indonesia. Nice to meet you!
 
Top