Friggin FedEx

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
FedEx delivered my diaper resupply order to a random wrong address.

To whoever got my $130 dollars worth of diapers I hope you enjoy them 不不

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: oldskool, BlameBaby and Angelapinks
You should be able to get that reordered or replaced for free

Reactions: oldskool and Angelapinks
wish i could help .i work for FedEx

shorts said:
wish i could help .i work for FedEx
I live in a neighborhood with a central mail center and normal street addresses. It never fails to completely befuttle USPS and Fedex.

None the less it isnt difficult and three separate people got random packages at their address today. Like wrong street and digits. No rhyme or reason to the mess ups.

katierichards7777 said:
You should be able to get that reordered or replaced for free
Ive registered two separate complaints with FedEx reference how bad they screwed up in the neighborhood tonight then contacted xpmedical.

Reactions: katierichards7777
Good ol' FedEx. My living situation is a bit weird. FedEx uses a local contractor for "last mile" delivery, and that local contractor is... bad. Remember the HDS scene at the beginning of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? That bad. They literally chuck boxes labeled "Fragile" out the back of their truck. If those goons weren't in the way, I'd probably use FedEx more often.

Str88jacketabdl said:
Hopefully whoever did receive them has the integrity to see that they get to you--preferably without opening the box first, heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool
Cottontail said:
Good ol' FedEx. My living situation is a bit weird. FedEx uses a local contractor for "last mile" delivery, and that local contractor is... bad. Remember the HDS scene at the beginning of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? That bad. They literally chuck boxes labeled "Fragile" out the back of their truck. If those goons weren't in the way, I'd probably use FedEx more often.

Hopefully whoever did receive them has the integrity to see that they get to you--preferably without opening the box first, heh.
HDS! We got a package people! Lol

I would be perfectly ok with them opening the box as long as I could see their reaction to four packs of adult diapers. 不不

• Haha
Reactions: 12srepaid and Cottontail
Cottontail said:

Yup, a lot of people are honest in this world, its true that some bad people exist, but my guess if the person is like me, they would try to get that delivery back at your door if they have the needed way of transportation to deliver it to you.

UPS delivered my rearz to my house when I asked them to be picked up from a store. So now my family knows about my rearz. So funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well might end up with new members when they get them ,just like me

shorts said:
Well might end up with new members when they get them ,just like me
Did someones diapers show up at your door and you decided to be an abdl? Lol

Baekho said:
UPS delivered my rearz to my house when I asked them to be picked up from a store. So now my family knows about my rearz. So funny.
No discrete delivery? Or did they get nosey?

Str88jacketabdl said:
Did someones diapers show up at your door and you decided to be an abdl? Lol
I wish lol ,and nope,this is like a shop iwanted to go in and buy some nappies so i would to pass it every 5mins for about 3 hours before i would get the courage to go in .im sure ,,,like many have been through the same...So no ha

Str88jacketabdl said:

Dude no way, its funny but its not lmao

Reactions: Str88jacketabdl
remember that fedex has NO responsibility to you as a receiver, the one that paid them for the service is rearz. so they might be stubborn and only work with rearz on the problem. fedex WILL NOT be giving you a refund. They give rearz a refund and then rearz give you a refund or ship a replacement.

I try to get my large shipments held for pickup. I have standing orders with UPS, and with fedex I have to deal with them one at a time. :p

Last edited:
Str88jacketabdl said:

Thats always been a fear of mine. having Them delivered to my next-door neighbor, and them accidentally opening.

keepitonDL said:
Dude no way, its funny but its not lmao
It is funny lol I mean Im not fully incon and I have other diapers so its not like Im hurting. I just wish if someone got my package and decided to open it that I got to see their face.

They would be all excited thinking they were gonna hit the jackpot then theyd open it and BAM adult diapers lol

bambinod said:
remember that fedex has NO responsibility to you as a receiver, the one that paid them for the service is rearz. so they might be stubborn and only work with rearz on the problem. fedex WILL NOT be giving you a refund. They give rearz a refund and then rearz give you a refund or ship a replacement.

I try to get my large shipments held for pickup. I have standing orders with UPS, and with fedex I have to deal with them one at a time. :p
XPMEDICAL has been really good m. They started a replacement shipment pretty much right away. But screw FedEx I find addresses for a living too and I dont think its hard lol

cantwait said:
Thats always been a fear of mine. having Them delivered to my next-door neighbor, and them accidentally opening.
I would have agreed with you in the past but Im almost 35 now. I couldnt care less. In fact if my neighbors found out like this Id probably just say F it and start hanging outside with just a diaper on just like I do inside. Lol

My last two FedEx deliveries were terrible - they kept sending me messages that it was out for delivery, then about 9 pm I got a message saying "customer not home, will try tomorrow," I was there the whole time. This went on 3-4 days, finally got delivered. One was dropped over the fence into a neighbor's yard. This week same vendor, but delivered by UPS. Came on time, where it belonged.

Back