Friends

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all I'm looking to make Friends. I'm a 25yo trans girl living in Scotland. I like to knit, watch TV, play osrs, knit and obviously wear nappies as much as possible!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha and babyjoe20

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Messages
3,750
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
don't forget to add a post to the introduction thread to let us know a bit more about yourself.
 

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Ladycal said:
Hi all I'm looking to make Friends. I'm a 25yo trans girl living in Scotland. I like to knit, watch TV, play osrs, knit and obviously wear nappies as much as possible!
im from scotland aswell, im here if u want to chat xxx
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,807
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Ladycal said:
Hi all I'm looking to make Friends. I'm a 25yo trans girl living in Scotland. I like to knit, watch TV, play osrs, knit and obviously wear nappies as much as possible!
Hello 👋!
Welcome to the site !
I'm Kitty 😺. MtF
5 months in transition ✨️
I live uk Devon.
I don't like knitting .
What is osrs?
 

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Kittyinpink said:
Hello 👋!
Welcome to the site !
I'm Kitty 😺. MtF
5 months in transition ✨️
I live uk Devon.
I don't like knitting .
What is osrs?
Old school RuneScape :)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
babyjoe20 said:
im from scotland aswell, im here if u want to chat xxx
Awesome:) feel free to give me a message
 

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,123
Age
37
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
A fair ways further south here in Bristol but always happy to chat and also Love to knit, taught myself through the covid lockdowns figuring I might as well learn something new, started learning to sew this year too!

Never really played Runscape myself but it was a good game, I was just busy with other games.

Feel free to hit me up if you want a chat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ladycal

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Belarin said:
A fair ways further south here in Bristol but always happy to chat and also Love to knit, taught myself through the covid lockdowns figuring I might as well learn something new, started learning to sew this year too!

Never really played Runscape myself but it was a good game, I was just busy with other games.

Feel free to hit me up if you want a chat.
Would love to chat :)
 
Top