Friends that knew about bed wetting

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those of us that were bed wetters, did you ever have a friend or friends that knew you wet the bed and required nighttime protection?

I had a few friends that knew about my nighttime troubles over the years and most of them were really supportive or didn't mind and one of them was a bed wetter as well. One of my friends however thought that it would be a good idea to tell a few people about how I has to wear diapers because I wet the bed and it spread around the year group, but luckily it was shut down by a few kind teachers and we weren't friends after that. Another one of my friends, who is still one of my closest friends today, was the one who I mentioned wore as well. He stopped at about 8 but I kept going till I was around 11ish. I remember how we had a movie night and sleepover with my friends, I was 10 at the time so I still wetting. I must have fallen asleep during the movie because I remember him waking me up so I wouldn't wet my pants in front of my friends while I was asleep. There were usually about 6 of us and we all had to share a few beds/mattresses. I always went with him because I didn't want others finding out about my diapers. When l stopped bed wetting I remember that we all went out for lunch to celebrate 😂

Did you have any friends that knew about your diapers/bed wetting when you were younger?

Reactions: BigKid25
yes in the70s it was plastic sheets and the washing matching.
you're too big for diapers, you will grow out of it.

There is no mistaking the smell of a bed wetter room,

T
chamberpot said:
There is also no mistaking the mattress of a bed wetter 😝

Reactions: Wetshisbed
When i was a kid a friend found out but i wasn't even wearing at the time , it was when my parents and i had to buy diapers at the supermarket and bumped into my friend and his parents and they saw diapers in my cart and knew i wore diapers to bed.

Last edited:
I had friends that knew. They didn't say anything to anyone - maybe they had problems of their own! Had a buddy that I thought went home after we were playing, but instead he hid under my bed. So he was under there when I was diapered for bed (on my changing pad on top of my bed). Scared the living crap out of me when he finally moved.

chamberpot said:
I grew up with the familiar smell of bedwetting.

Pika123 said:
T

There is also no mistaking the mattress of a bed wetter 😝
So true

Pika123 said:
For those of us that were bed wetters, did you ever have a friend or friends that knew you wet the bed and required nighttime protection?

I had a few friends that knew about my nighttime troubles over the years and most of them were really supportive or didn't mind and one of them was a bed wetter as well. One of my friends however thought that it would be a good idea to tell a few people about how I has to wear diapers because I wet the bed and it spread around the year group, but luckily it was shut down by a few kind teachers and we weren't friends after that. Another one of my friends, who is still one of my closest friends today, was the one who I mentioned wore as well. He stopped at about 8 but I kept going till I was around 11ish. I remember how we had a movie night and sleepover with my friends, I was 10 at the time so I still wetting. I must have fallen asleep during the movie because I remember him waking me up so I wouldn't wet my pants in front of my friends while I was asleep. There were usually about 6 of us and we all had to share a few beds/mattresses. I always went with him because I didn't want others finding out about my diapers. When l stopped bed wetting I remember that we all went out for lunch to celebrate 😂

Did you have any friends that knew about your diapers/bed wetting when you were younger?
Most of my friends and family new I was a bedwetter.

Aside from close family friends (none of whom had children my age) there was only one lad and the bed wetting connection between us was forged when my mum accidentally met his mum and they got talking.
Yeah, turns out that not only were both mothers local shopkeepers who had sons with a history of bedwetting and that both sons not only went to the same school, but were in the same class.......
......you can imagine my increasing trepidation as my mum sat me down to talk about whom she'd met and described the situation in the long-winded, unfolding storyline of the womanly way ("get to the point, mother", I screamed internally).
And, as my luck typically goes, it turned that the lad in question was my mortal enemy.
Oh, and I had to play with him because they'd already arranged it, because we had 'something in common' 😟

It's a man's world, my arse!

Last edited:
ade said:
Aside from close family friends (none of whom had children my age) there was only one lad and the bed wetting connection between us was forged when my mum accidentally met his mum and they got talking.
Yeah, turns out that not only were both mothers local shopkeepers who had sons with a history of bedwetting and that both sons not only went to the same school, but were in the same class.......
......you can imagine my increasing trepidation as my mum sat me down to talk about whom she'd met and described the situation in the long-winded, unfolding storyline of the womanly way ("get to the point, mother", I screamed internally).
And, as my luck typically goes, it turned that the lad in question was my mortal enemy.
Oh, and I had to play with him because they'd already arranged it, because we had 'something in common' 😟

It's a man's world, my arse!

That is just CRUEL! My friend's youngest son still has occasional wetting issues and weve talked about it because he's in my Boy Scout Troop. We considered pairing him up with another bedwetter to tent with but we both came to the conclusion that it would be awkward for them to be tagged as 'The Bedwetters' and would probably cause them to push away from each other rather than bond. Neither one knows about each other (to my knowledge) but now they share a locker together in school and are super close. I still think it'd be the opposite if we put them in a forced situation.

Back