Friends in diapers?

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Curious if anyone ever had friends either now or when you were young who you found wore diapers? Any friends or their siblings who wore diapers for bedwetting? What was their reaction to being found out?

I had a friend when I was young whose little brother wet the bed and wore Goodnights. He would wear them in the house with just a tee shirt, and packs of goodnights were often left out for everyone to see in the house. When I slept over at my friend’s house, I would sometimes see his little brother wearing his goodnites late into the morning after breakfast, watching cartoons. He wasn’t embarrassed about it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, ChristianDiaperLover and Ali123
some kids are embarrassed some kids are not
I wasn't shy my friends knew I wore at sleepover was never an issue or had any teasing. Didn't have friends that also wore
though one time I had a friend offer to wear so I wouldn't feel singled out which was a nice gesture. He took it off in the morning and kept mine on a while longer while we ate breakfast. Didn't want parents to know /see

Reactions: SalemRose, wetnights, Diprs2 and 3 others
I only wore diapers at night and only for a few years between 9 and 12 years old. Except for my immediate family, nobody knew I wore, and I was not aware of anyone else who wore. In fact, I thought I was the only person who wore diapers at that age.

Reactions: Diprs2
Well, this is different as this wasn't until we were both in the 50 area....while I've had to wear since 2004 one of my best friends (suffered a dramatic closed head injury which has caused ALL SORTS of "weird" seemingly non related issues)has been wearing part time, usually to bed but when not feeling well during the day too.... he has bowel issues, but thankfully they're not "severe" in that it's liquid and in small amounts. It will amaze me sometimes as here are two of the absolute BEST in our field, both half crippled and in diapers. We have to turn work away as neither of us are ultra reliable but we build among the BEST resto-mods of anyone within 100 mile radius. We also still do diagnostic/driveability work for over a dozen other garages including OEM dealerships. Who'd had ever imagined where life would take us?

Reactions: Diprs2, vp39, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
If only i had any friends who wore diapers when i was growing up , that way i won't feel like im the only one who wore diaper in secondary school , so far none , zero friends or anyone i knew ever wore diapers late into their teens like literally no one . I know like on the net i've heard a lot of teens are bedwetters but thoughout my life i've not even met one , kinda hard to believe though .

Sgdlboy said:
If only i had any friends who wore diapers when i was growing up , that way i won't feel like im the only one who wore diaper in secondary school , so far none , zero friends or anyone i knew ever wore diapers late into their teens like literally no one . I know like on the net i've heard a lot of teens are bedwetters but thoughout my life i've not even met one , kinda hard to believe though .
You likely had one or two but they hid it like crazy
teens are even worse with teasing & bullying than kids
not a lot of teens out there tell their mates oh btw i wet the bed

Reactions: Diprs2 and 12srepaid
My younger sister was the only friend I had who also wore diapers. She wore diapers until she was 12. By that time I was 15 and still wore diapers. But it was nice to have her to play with and talk about our diapers. Even play games in our diapers. We were very supportive of each other wearing diapers and wetting in them.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, skalippi, Blekyss and 6 others
SparkyDog said:
You likely had one or two but they hid it like crazy
teens are even worse with teasing & bullying than kids
not a lot of teens out there tell their mates oh btw i wet the bed
Before the internet, I thought I was the only youth/teen that still wet the bed. Regardless, it's not really a common conversation piece.

SparkyDog said:
some kids are embarrassed some kids are not
I wasn't shy my friends knew I wore at sleepover was never an issue or had any teasing. Didn't have friends that also wore
though one time I had a friend offer to wear so I wouldn't feel singled out which was a nice gesture. He took it off in the morning and kept mine on a while longer while we ate breakfast. Didn't want parents to know /see
I'm guessing that your parents didn't have a negative view of diapers/pull-ups. That really helps a lot.

12srepaid said:
Before the internet, I thought I was the only youth/teen that still wet the bed. Regardless, it's not really a common conversation piece.

I'm guessing that your parents didn't have a negative view of diapers/pull-ups. That really helps a lot.
no my mom didn't have any issues with me in diapers
she understood everyone grows at a different rate

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Blekyss, Diprs2 and 3 others
One of my cousins who´s a year younger than me. One time when he was sleeping over at my house -I was around 7 years old- I told him that I liked wearing my baby brother´s diapers, so he asked if he could also try one. We got to wear diapers together on a few more occassions while growing up but only got caught red-handed on that very first time, LOL. We haven´t spoke a word about diapers or our diapered adventures in 20+ years, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mhb53, LePew, charliee and 2 others
Lyric said:
My younger sister was the only friend I had who also wore diapers. She wore diapers until she was 12. By that time I was 15 and still wore diapers. But it was nice to have her to play with and talk about our diapers. Even play games in our diapers. We were very supportive of each other wearing diapers and wetting in them.
That is so nice to have a sibling who also wore , i was kinda alone back then , i was a bedwetter turned DL and none of my friends wore as far as i know

Reactions: Blekyss, Diprs2 and Lyric
One of my cousins was also in diaper . He wore during night and when ill. His mother( my aunt) lot of times diapered both of us after bath when I was at their place for sleepover.

Reactions: Blekyss, Diprs2 and LukeTheDeersky
SparkyDog said:
no my mom didn't have any issues with me in diapers
she understood everyone grows at a different rate
Did you know of any other kids/teens that wore diapers/pull-ups?
I'm guessing that you were kind to them.

I'm sure there is a pattern, that if the parent(s) have a pretty good attitude, then their kids will have a positive attitude towards diapers/pull-ups.
Likewise if it's a poor attitude, their kids will pick it up as negative.

Reactions: TigerDL, Blekyss and Diprs2
12srepaid said:
Did you know of any other kids/teens that wore diapers/pull-ups?
I'm guessing that you were kind to them.

I'm sure there is a pattern, that if the parent(s) have a pretty good attitude, then their kids will have a positive attitude towards diapers/pull-ups.
Likewise if it's a poor attitude, their kids will pick it up as negative.
no in the group of friends I was the only one to my knowledge

did have younger friends siblings & cousins etc that wore but nothing in my peer age range.
I was an only child so never experienced siblings wearing them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and 12srepaid
Only younger siblings of friends, and of course I was desperately jealous when they were around. I sort of credit them for creating my girl-leaning little side, as most of them were girls. And my first memories of wanting to be in diapers are from when my own younger sister was still wearing them, so... It adds up. Maybe.

There was also a classmate of mine in middle and high school who was relentlessly teased for wearing diapers, and in fact he was called simply "Diapers" by many of the other kids. I was never 100% certain that he wore diapers, and he and I were not close. I did feel sorry for him. Years later, I was walking down a hall at the company where I worked, and there he was! Quite an unlikely meeting, as this was a company with over 100,000 employees at the time. We got to talking, had lunch together a few times, and ended up going to our ten-year high school reunion together because neither of us knew anybody else who was planning to attend. (We were both married, and both attended with our wives as well.)

And we fell back out of touch after that.

And I never did find out if he was wearing diapers of if it was just a mean rumor/nickname.

Reactions: Blekyss, Freddie07601 and Diprs2
I had a friend who’s little sister who was still in diapers. I was a few years older than her at the time. Said if these were her’s and she said yes those are my diapers! In a somewhat proud yet pretending angry voice. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I asked if I can try one on.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
A slightly different angle on this...
An event that was possibly my 1st trigger to wanting to wear nappies was going to a friends house and he was in just a tee-shirt and terry nappy with clear plastic pants. It was wet and a small about of pee was pooled in the pants.

I was only around 5 at the time and recall talking about it with him, but just on that one occasion.

That lead to me 'acquiring' a pair of plastic pants from another friends house, whose younger sibling was still in nappies, and the rest is history ;)

Reactions: Diprs2 and Brumas94
At around 10-12, I discovered that a friend was.... ABDL... I don't remember how the discussion went but we were both attracted by plastic pants and the diapers of his young brother (2-3 yo) (Pampers). We discussed this during an afternoon!

Then I learned that he got catched by his mother wearing his brother's pampers during the night.

He was sent to a psychiatrist, my mother told me that he was crazy (was the son of my parent'f friends). It was one of the last time I've seen him. Too bad.
After that, my fear to be catched was even higher...
At 18, he enroled to the army to leave home ASAP, he was removing landmines as a job!

The last time I've seen him was when his father died and it was not the right time to discuss about diapers.

The good? There was no internet at that time but at least, I knew I wasn't alone on this planet. Thanks to him.

Reactions: TigerDL, Blekyss, LePew and 3 others
@TabaCrate unfortunately that still even happens to this day but hopefully more rarely.

Reactions: Dragoven, Diprs2 and 12srepaid
When I was 3 or 4 I remember noticing when playing with another kid on my block that I was friends with he had a pull ups waistband peeking out of his pants. I was definitely jealous.

Reactions: User70445 and Diprs2
Back