Friend knows I am a bedwetter/diaper lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
A few years ago I told one of my best friends I am a bedwetter and diaper lover, he has been supportive and understanding, even that he has shown curiosity towards diapers. Yesterday he asked if he could use one of my diapers. I gave him one and last night he wore one to bed and enjoyed it. He didn't wet in them but thought they were comfy. I wonder now if he is developing into a diaper lover.

jens13467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
maybe he is, but perhaps is was just curiosity. Next time he stays over night ask if he wants to have a diaper.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
It could be that he harbors the desire and previously has denied them. One of my friends at school knows i'm a bi abdl and even offered to bring me to Spencers if I wanted to get any "toys". Would've taken up the offer but my funds are low.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It could be that he harbors the desire and previously has denied them. One of my friends at school knows i'm a bi abdl and even offered to bring me to Spencers if I wanted to get any "toys". Would've taken up the offer but my funds are low.

Does Spencer's have any AB/DL things?

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
By toys I meant the more naughtier kind. The kind you might find hidden in a sister's closet. And also, sadly no.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Does Spencer's have any AB/DL things?
No they do not they used to have an over the hill disposable diaper as a joke.
But mostly drinking games tee shirts and some sex bondage stuff and some sex toy's
If your a trans skirts and panites lace bondage type.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
By toys I meant the more naughtier kind. The kind you might find hidden in a sister's closet. And also, sadly no.

I never found any in my sister's closet. She must have hid them well. ;)

I know about the naughty toys. I have been to my local Spencer's a few time. Even bought something! I just wondered if I missed something. :)

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Thinking of getting some toys myself. Maybe also get some rainbow elbow lengthened fingerless gloves and some thigh high rainbow stockings.

Boopa

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've recently told a friend about being DL and she is cool about it too. It's a very freeing feeling for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.