Fresh diaper minority

Abdlchriscrinkle

I just want crinkly bum pats!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I haven't seen many people here that prefer a clean/fresh diaper over wet or messy ones.
Although I most certainly use them for their intended purpose, I definitely fall into the rare category of preferring fresh diapers (disposable) over wet ones, mainly for the feel. And also the stiff square bum of a fresh disposable hehehe

How many others prefer a clean one to a wet or messy one?

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperVapor, Pissingtiger, Nibbley15 and 5 others
Totally there with you. I prefer clean and actually 'using' a diaper doesn't do much for me. My favourite part is when I have just put it on and it's still square in the crotch.

Reactions: AComputerGuy, Traveller and Abdlchriscrinkle
This is the reason I get tired of every new diaper being 5-6000+ absorbency... after use, I prefer to change sooner than later. That is a huge waste of anything ABDL.

So either you buy the printed and have a lot of waste, or settle for medical / store brands, or just tolerate the used diaper as long as possible.

For now, the goodnites xl are the best compromise I can find.

Reactions: BlueStringBean, Traveller and Abdlchriscrinkle
bnet said:
This is the reason I get tired of every new diaper being 5-6000+ absorbency... after use, I prefer to change sooner than later. That is a huge waste of anything ABDL.

Yes, exactly.

Is precisely why I have over 8 unopened bags of rearz, and other printed abdl diaps in storage, while my daily drivers are tena supers. I just feel like I'm wasting the premium ones if they're not completely saturated, which they never are.
Totally get where you're coming from.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller
I'm certainly not a huge fan of wearing a soggy diaper for extended periods of time. A freshly wet diaper doesn't bother me, but after about four hours and a couple of wets I'm super thrilled to get a change.

I dunno, once it starts to feel all cold and soggy I don't like it anymore. 😖

Reactions: AComputerGuy, BigKid25, Abdlchriscrinkle and 1 other person
For me it's a little of column A, little of column B.

I love putting on a fresh diaper before bed, but of course, I sleep through most of the experience...

I love waking up in a wet diaper, thanks to waking up in the middle of the night, feeling the need to pee, thinking "Oh I have a diaper on" and letting go, then waking up in a wet diaper. But I change soon after.

However, sometimes I will stay in a wet diaper as long as possible, wetting it three or more times, just for fun. Depends on how I feel.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, littledub1955, Furrytum and 2 others
I prefer this as well, it's part of the reason why I have been wearing Pampers Swaddler size 7 (with extra tabs so they fit). They are super comfy, dry, not bulky, and hold more than one adult wetting.

When I have an accident (pee) 🤭 I use my Pampers Fresh Scent wipes to and change into a fresh diaper!

I have gone as long as 48 hrs wearing the same dry diaper. I don't mind soggy, but after a certain point it's too heavy to stay up. Even 2000 mL is the equivalent of strapping a 2 L bottle to one's diaper and expecting it to stay on? I don't think one can do that standing up.

I get changed every 4-5 hrs regardless, so, I regularly get to experience the best of both - clean and fresh, and saggy and wet🥰🥰🥰👍👍👍
Totally agree about ABDL nappies, gorgeous but hellish expensive for what you actually do with them.
Medical grade for me, and regularly. Mummy completely agrees👍😁😁

Reactions: littledub1955 and sdweasel
Prefer a clean/fresh diaper, love the sensation and smell...and also feeling being diapered. Cant explain, it is like the need or something you simply enjoy and relaxes you.

Reactions: OmiOMy and Traveller
OP you're just a quick changer IMO (which I'm allowed). We all like a dry nappy and that's part of it for us ...it just sounds like you don't like sitting in your own excretia at all.
Nappies are designed to be wet so I only change if I'm going to make a nappy leak
...I can be awake in a messy nappy for up to an hour, sure I read this somewhere and that there's a science to it but the body can react differently to germs whilst asleep, like related itching can be muted?
I'm just pretty sure I read somewhere that very rarely - if you think an actual baby is in need of sleep - you don't have to change a messy nappy at night ...I'll see what I can find searching again.
I've fallen a sleep with fecal matter slathered on my rear under-carriage (of course) in a nappy, had six hours sleep and woken feeling no ill effect
...yes it can put you at risk of genital toxic shock (or (again) something like that ...it also happens with tampons) but I'm very close to 30 and it's maybe only happened six / seven times in my life POST-training.
That was a longer tangent then I meant it to be, I would actually be annoyed with you if you only wore and never used! Just throwing away sweaty nappies after the tapes wear out? Now even though some in the ABDLI+ world do do that (an ironic appearance of "do do" in a sentence LoL) to me it makes no sense, you've bought disposable nappies! Use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
BW

• Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
When I wear a diaper, I try to keep it dry for as long as possible because I too like a dry diaper. But then I will wet my diaper and try to make that last as long as possible as well. I really like both ways.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
i like it all tbh, the progression of the fresh diaper slowly becoming more and more warm and squishy, yeah i like that

Reactions: BigKid25
It depends on my mood, like others have said before me. I love the feeling of a dry diaper because then I get to feel the actual diaper and how it fits. Love slowly wetting the diaper though because it gives me that squishy warm feeling that turns me on. However, changing out of a wet diaper into a dry one is an awesome feeling! Can't i love it all?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I exclusively like my diapers clean/dry cause its more comfy that way. 🤤 And since I don't wet in them, I do this thing where I wear the same diaper over my boxers for three nights in a row. (I do a pretty good job of hiding my boxers underneath) This way I get more use out of each ABDL diaper. Resourceful!

when i put on a diaper i use it for their purpose, but i can stay dry for hours (3 or 4), i like being dry as much as being wet or dirty. I use the diaper when I need to use it, so usually I manage to wet my diaper just before a change to be as dry as possible in my new diaper. :)
normally I keep a diaper 6 to 8 hours a day, so I wet it about 2 to 3x before a change.

I love and prefer to be in a fresh nappy before bed. There's nothing worse than going to bed wet!

Reactions: Subtlerustle and jamiejamie
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I haven't seen many people here that prefer a clean/fresh diaper over wet or messy ones.
Although I most certainly use them for their intended purpose, I definitely fall into the rare category of preferring fresh diapers (disposable) over wet ones, mainly for the feel. And also the stiff square bum of a fresh disposable hehehe

How many others prefer a clean one to a wet or messy one?

Yes I do. I don't usually wet my diapers. I prefer to sleep in a dry one and humping and rubbing it for masturbation.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Well I like wearing a wet diaper when I'm in little space but normally I like a fresh clean diaper

I prefer a wet diaper to a dry one, but I love changing from a wet diaper into a fresh one. There's no better feeling in the world, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: neophyte, Subtlerustle and sdweasel
Back