Tranquility ATN's Free Sample!!!!!!!!
heartlanddiapers.com/free_samples.html
You Can Get 2 Of Each Product

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
mm3, I heard they come in a package that says Goodnites right on it, not discreet at all.

Also, the thing with this being a sticky, these free samples aren't ALWAYS there so there are constantly links that won't work, and have to be deleted.
I just got a goodnites boxer sample and it was plain white box from KC just said sample u requested on outside

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Here are some for goodnites
GoodNites

Also, I just remembered, at the post office, you can file for change of address. I ordered the samples under the previous lot's addresse (I have a lot of their junk mail...) and I am hoping that they didn't file for change of address or I guess I am never going to get the goodnites. I should get the underjams as I ordered those under a different first name.

So, word of caution, they might of filed for change of address at the post office.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
this looks promising. Diaper Request Form

I sent a request for a medium ATN, I got a e-mail back saying it will be shipped and I did not have to pay anything. I'll edit this post with pictures of the packing and what not. I wouldn't advise ordering one until we find out how discreet it is. Either way it won't affect me since my dad has known for a number of years now.

Wow.. I just got them today on 6/22/09 and it looks like the shipping was like 8.70 for the company. The packaging is very discreet at first I thought I won a hoodie or shirt from a mt. dew contest. There is NOTHING on the outside of the package that would even suggest they are diapers.

Last edited:

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Did anyone successfully order from this? I ordered about 2 weeks ago and I haven't received anything in the mail.

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maybe I spoke too soon. They came in the mail today. It was awkward because my brother in law got the package. Really weird.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got an unexpected free sample the other day. Many months ago, I had ordered a free sample from the Tena Site, I think I had ordered to get a sample of the male guards, and I did receive them. Anyway, the other day I check my mailbox and low and behold, another free sample from Tena. This time they sent me a sample of their new Underwear for Men. There was even a letter along with it explaining what they were. So, I'm guessing that since I had ordered a sample of the male guards, they kept my info on file and figured I am a good candidate for the new underwear.

Anyway, I personally don't mind at all that they sent me a free sample. For those of you ordering a free sample from Tena, it does come pretty discreet. There are no markings on the box as to what it is, though the box is in Tena's color scheme, even I didn't know what it was when it came, and I ordered it! The return address is discreet, it says "Young America Corporation" and some address.

As for the actual "underwear" itself, it's certainly different than others, it's no depend pullup for sure. It is anatomically designed for men, which I liked, and it fits more snugly, like regular briefs,and doesn't have all that "frilly-ness" that the depend has. Also, they are not white, rather they have a design on it, which resembles the way some traditional boxer shorts would look like. I guess the idea is to make it not look like a diaper, and I will give Tena some credit here, if I didn't know it was a diaper, I would probably think it was just regular underwear unless I had a chance for close inspection.

As for absorbency, I'd say it's standard for a pull up. It is a step up in protection from a male guard, but below the absorbency of a traditional tape on diaper. I think this might be the closest thing to goodnites for grown ups. At least that was my feeling. I personally think that these are going to be marketed to men with minor issues, and I think the whole idea of these is to provide a step up in the Tena product line between the guards and full on diapers. Some of you probably know from some of my other postings that I do wear a guard during the day to deal with some slight issues, and although I don't care for the Tena one (the triangular shape doesn't work for me) I probably will not use the new underwear instead of the guard, though I might just buy a pack of the new underwear if I see them around in stores.

Ok, I'm going to edit this post because I just got a new free sample. I took fire3box's recommendation and clicked on this link: Diaper Request Form

It is a diaper request form, I filled it out, and within a week I received 2 large tranquility All through the nights. Very fast, got them in a week, didn't ask for my credit card or anything. Also, it was very discreet, no markings at all as to what it was. I had a guess that it was diapers since it did feel like it, but anyone unsuspecting would have no idea what was in the package. So yeah, try it.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other

LOL, I recieved TWO four packs samples of ATN's. Thats 8 diapers from one sample request. I hope people don't take advantage of it, but if you haven't ordered a sample yet, give it a try. They came in 2 priority envelopes without a hint of what was inside and a discreet return address :)

tommy

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hmm-m-m. It's been two weeks since I ordered a box of Tena Slip samples from the professional section of their website - fifteen super, fifteen maxi. Anyone remember how long it usually takes? - the last time I ordered Tena samples was a while ago.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Anyone have any clue if they come in envelopes or if they're in a small box that's dropped off at the door? For any of the samples? I'd like to get a sample of anything I can get my hands on, but I'd need for it to be dropped off at the door cuz mom always gets the mail. x.x

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Tena samples are in a box. Unfortunately, they're in a box marked Tena all over and covered with barcodes.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
I just ordered a sample pack of tena's...Think my excuse "it's just spam mail from stuff we've bought before" will work? mom doesn't understand how the net really works, she just knows she gets a lot of spam mail =p i put it under her name...so my story is more believable at least. xD i dont care that it's got tena all over it, mom wont have any clue what tena is or means. :3

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'd order 'em under her name anyways... just intercept them before they hit the trash.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Tena samples came in. It's not discreet AT ALL. it's a clear package showing the diaper itself, and it comes with a brochure type thing explaining what it's for. Crisis averted by just playing it off as an internet ad. Now to sneak the diaper into my room and get a chance to use it <_<

Told my mom it was a pad/pantyliner, she said she'd never use it and I said I probably will. X3

Customizer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK, Ace, thank you for the quick request link. I filled out the request form with my information and requested Large Tena Tranquility All-Through-the-Night fitted briefs. I'll let you all know how they go.

Apple

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys just found out some great news. I was looking around on the Diaper Request Form and it turns out that they are located in St. Louis, MO 63146 USA. If you some what live close to MO like me I live in NE the shipping is 2-3 days usps shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.