Free Samples!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It might help if we knew what site that was on...

It was from the site that you posted:

http://www.woodburyproducts.com/default.asp

I said:

Please note from the Woodbury Products website:

Packages are shipped via FedEx Ground, and are sent out in their original box. If you wish discreet, unmarked boxes, please indicate so on your order, and we will be able to process that request.
Always helps to read the fine print.

cpndl

cpndl

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I didnt specify and it still sent me a plain unmarked package

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
ok well dont know if it was posted anywhere else but her is the sample page for pampers underjams

http://www.underjams.com/bedwetting-children/free_sample.php
Just wondering how they'll package it...and if they'll send a pile of promotional ad.-mail to me after as well...My UPS people already know I get diapers there...It'd be random to be getting kids diapers along with getting/wearing the regular adult diapers. (why do I even care anymore anyway? :wallbash:)

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would like to know as well how they pack it...I live with my sister and she might get suspicious if I get them.

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's ok, I got a sample and they come in an envelope with whatever design is on the pant and it has the size on the outside and it shows Underjams. Unfortunately they sent me the wrong pant. I ordered the boys but they sent me the girls.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
They also say "Absorbent Underwear" in the bottom right corner...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
They also say "Absorbent Underwear" in the bottom right corner...
Aren't all underwear absorbant to some degree? Well... maybe except plastic panties.

I think a pair of non-absorbant underwear would be cool... you'd never have to take them off to pee. :laugh:

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Aren't all underwear absorbant to some degree? Well... maybe except plastic panties.

I think a pair of non-absorbant underwear would be cool... you'd never have to take them off to pee. :laugh:
Lmao! Nice DF!

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
It took real long, so long i can't even remember.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
My Goodnight Boxer sample arrived in a plain white box (same size a long DVD box, just as thin too, that said Kimberly Clark and "here is the sample you requested". Nothing else indicated what it was.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I requested samples from both goodnites and underjams at the same time...It was around 3 weeks ago and I still don't have either of them. I'm beginning to wonder if it's just slow or my new address.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I requested samples from both goodnites and underjams at the same time...It was around 3 weeks ago and I still don't have either of them. I'm beginning to wonder if it's just slow or my new address.
They will get there it took mine FOREVER

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I received my Underjams sample today and if anyone wants to get a free sample from them don't! Because its very indiscreet and it basically labels the contents of whats inside. If anyone wants a discreet diaper sample go with goodnites.

Status
Not open for further replies.