Free Samples!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Regarding fake names:
The post office here would return the letter to the sender if they do not find the name on the envelope reflected on the name tag of the mail box. Especially if you live in a multi-family apartment house, as they wouldn't even know which mail slot to slide it in. And you really don't want to ring at your neigbors' doors and ask if they have mistakenly received a letter with diaper samples that was meant to be for you! :eek:

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
One suggestion make it a totaly different name from yours with the right address... that way it looks like previous owner sent for it or someone plugged the wrong addy in.[...]

OMG, that's the best idea ever!!! I wish I had thought of that, with all the samples I ordered I used my real name :eek:
Regarding fake names:
The post office here would return the letter to the sender if they do not find the name on the envelope reflected on the name tag of the mail box. Especially if you live in a multi-family apartment house, as they wouldn't even know which mail slot to slide it in. And you really don't want to ring at your neigbors' doors and ask if they have mistakenly received a letter with diaper samples that was meant to be for you! :eek:

Peachy
Ummm...in North America at least....people who live in multi-family apartment houses have numbers on their post boxes (usually located in the lobby) which correspond with the numbers on their apartments. Most postmen don't even look at the name, they just look to be sure it's got a valid address.

So, yeah, it's possible to put a totally fictitious name, as long as the address is 100% correct. That's why people get a lot of mail for people who previously lived in the same apartment (or house). I've been here for 3 months and I still get letters addressed to the former tenant (who was gone at least a month before that!) and apparently for the tenant before him as well, as occasionally I see a name I don't recognise! LOL Of course, it's illegal to open mail that isn't addressed to you specifically (I always just drop the letters on the top of the heater for the postman to pick up the next day), so I'm not sure how that'd work for a 'fake name'.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
New Tena Ultra Stretch Brief is giving out US samples!

It looks pretty cool, has only one tape thinger. :p
THat thing looks way too close to Tena Flex, and Tena Flex is really bad and totally unsuitable for being used in anything but a perfectly upright standing position.
But if it's a free sample, the worse that could happen is you spend some time cleaning up a leak.

Peachy

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
those look EXACTLY like the prevail extreme fit's that i got. same stretchy bands and all...

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
just got mine how bout everyone else

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
just got my tena and goodnight boxers.

I like the tenas better than the goodnights.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
wait a min...

aren't Tena and Prevail the same company?

that looks almost exactly like the super-stretch prevail I ordered samples of the other week... those sucked.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Okay... big update.

I was doing a search on "free incontinence sample" and came across http://www.adultdiapersbyhcdexpress.com/gppc0907-pos-promo.html?WT.mc_id=hcdgps&WT.mc_id=gppchcdx0907pos

this is a "free" order form for a pack of Attends pull-ups. Not exactly diapers... but hey, it's a full package. You only have to pay shipping... which is $7.

I ordered a pack for the heck of it... I know LuvsGurl will put them to good use... and for $7 I ain't complaining.

While not 100% free... it's as close as you can get.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Okay... big update.

I was doing a search on "free incontinence sample" and came across http://www.adultdiapersbyhcdexpress.com/gppc0907-pos-promo.html?WT.mc_id=hcdgps&WT.mc_id=gppchcdx0907pos

this is a "free" order form for a pack of Attends pull-ups. Not exactly diapers... but hey, it's a full package. You only have to pay shipping... which is $7.

I ordered a pack for the heck of it... I know LuvsGurl will put them to good use... and for $7 I ain't complaining.

While not 100% free... it's as close as you can get.

ohhhhhh! i so want to order them but i dont know when they will arrive and i almost got caught with the gn's in the mail (yes i used a fake name)(its also against one of my rules: see below)
i wish i had like a po bot but the post office is far as hell
any suggestions

Renegade-a said:
Rule: allow time alot of time in between ordering of samples/paid for diapers
cuz u might order all of them on a sunday and be the first one to the mail box on thursday, friday , and saturday, but what if someone/parent took off monday????

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Most postmen don't even look at the name, they just look to be sure it's got a valid address.

So, yeah, it's possible to put a totally fictitious name, as long as the address is 100% correct. That's why people get a lot of mail for people who previously lived in the same apartment (or house). I've been here for 3 months and I still get letters addressed to the former tenant (who was gone at least a month before that!) and apparently for the tenant before him as well, as occasionally I see a name I don't recognise! LOL Of course, it's illegal to open mail that isn't addressed to you specifically (I always just drop the letters on the top of the heater for the postman to pick up the next day), so I'm not sure how that'd work for a 'fake name'.
Heh, that is soooo true, I live in a town house, and the tenant that lived here before we did must have been too careless with her spending on her credit card, and must have racked up quite an amount of it, as we get some VERY IMPORTANT letters for her *wink wink*. And we have been living here since late 2000, in fact, we got a letter for her two days ago. Just thank god the phone calls have stopped, they called non stop, to the point where we had them timed, was always the same time, the most incovient time....

So ya.... I say myth confirmed.

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
i use fake names for many things like this but ive never been caught only cause the item never showed up lol

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
And we have been living here since late 2000, in fact, we got a letter for her two days ago.
Funny, lol I can beat ya with that (unfortunately for me). We have been living here since '95, and we got a letter for the previous tenants a few months back. We also get 2 birthday cards (I imagine for the kids) from the local community center every year.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Hey! Nice find there Lizzie!

That's two packs of free-ish pullups for LuvsGurl this month... saves me $40.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Please note from the Woodbury Products website:

Packages are shipped via FedEx Ground, and are sent out in their original box. If you wish discreet, unmarked boxes, please indicate so on your order, and we will be able to process that request.

Always helps to read the fine print.

cpndl

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It might help if we knew what site that was on...

Status
Not open for further replies.