Free Samples!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denise2671

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Too bad you can't get Abena X-Plus. You won't have to worry about a wet crib!

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Wellness Briefs is currently giving out "free" samples

Free Sample

Catch is you gotta pay shipping :disgust:
I have ordered a good four of these diapers. They were nice comfy thick, and the outer cover felt weird, not bad but quite weird. Almost like something that I wore when I was a toddler.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
If anybody is considering ordering the Depends sample pack for the hell of it, it's very discreet. Just a little white box, no indication until you rip open the box itself that it's anything. To the layperson, it looks like a box of spam mail. (Or Crispin Freeman's left testicle to your drunk roommate.) :D

T-this'll be my first time wearing. So new and exciting!

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, , Carer
I have ordered a good four of these diapers. They were nice comfy thick, and the outer cover felt weird, not bad but quite weird. Almost like something that I wore when I was a toddler.
How was it that you ordered 4 of them? Different E-mails?
Also what is their privacy policy with respect to E-mails? (have you gotten any spam?)

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I just changed the quantity number on the free briefs and paid the S&H on them.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, , Carer
I just changed the quantity number on the free briefs and paid the S&H on them.
Didn't think that would work since it said max stock was 1, maybe they just have a terrible ordering system lol. TY, I might try these.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
If anybody is considering ordering the Depends sample pack for the hell of it, it's very discreet. Just a little white box, no indication until you rip open the box itself that it's anything. To the layperson, it looks like a box of spam mail. (Or Crispin Freeman's left testicle to your drunk roommate.) :D

T-this'll be my first time wearing. So new and exciting!
It honestly isn't THAT discrete, my dad eventually figured it out the contents when I was ordering samples some years ago. lol

Countryboy95

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
How was it that you ordered 4 of them? Different E-mails?
Also what is their privacy policy with respect to E-mails? (have you gotten any spam?)
That is like when goodnites had there old one where u could order any amount by deleting your history.

ladwig

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
It would be nice, if we could get 100% free samples, of some super absorbent diapers, even if we just had to rate them.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur,
aye ladwig, unfortunately everyone only cares about money, so they have to squeeze every bit out of the masses. but what really peeves me is how some places don't even acknowledge you when you ask about samples or so forth.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I might order a sample pack from the tena UK website but does anyone know how discrete the packaging is and how long does it take to arrive?

curiousboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i just receive the wallmart ones. they are good. i picked womens because its bulkier

Status
Not open for further replies.