Free MegaUpload Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Isn't it really annoying when you have to wait a while to download stuff from Megaupload? You can only have one item downloading at a time, and your limited to how many times you can download a day. Well now their is a way to get a free Megaupload account. Here's how...

Make sure you play the game between these times to get your FREE PREMIUM (Megaupload)

10:00-10:05 PM
2-3 days with premium

2:00-2-01 AM
1 month with premium

5:00-5:00.3 seconds (Yes its that difficult 0_0).......AM
1 year with Premium

It works on Eastern Time I know. If your not sure where the game is, here's a pic to help you find it thew game to play...

If you need further help, just let me know and I'll help as much as I can.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I uses Ares, and I believe that this is like the ultimate looking up site for torrents.

TORRENTS | TO | Your BitTorrent Search

You can use that one site to look though MiniNova, The Pirate Bay, btjunkie, Demonoid IsoHunt, TorrentReactor, Torrentz, Fulldls, BitTorrentMonster, SeedPeer, Monova, TorrentValley, BushTorrents, Fenopy, BitTorrent Official Site

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can use that one site to look though MiniNova, The Pirate Bay, btjunkie, Demonoid IsoHunt, TorrentReactor, Torrentz, Fulldls, BitTorrentMonster, SeedPeer, Monova, TorrentValley, BushTorrents, Fenopy, BitTorrent Official Site
Only searches one site at a time though sadly.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Only searches one site at a time though sadly.
ya, but it's a lot easier to check out the sites by themselves. I've saved a lot of time looking, and comparing between one torrent on so and so site, to another on another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.