• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Free Downloadable Computer Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yay! Free and legal games!
Good find!

Mod note: If anyone starts plugging illegal downloads, I might have to kill them. :p

S

Secret

Sweet to bad I cant get most of them to run on my macbook, it makes me oh so sad face : (

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sweet to bad I cant get most of them to run on my macbook, it makes me oh so sad face : (
The reason no games are designed for mac's is since Mac's are still less then 10% of the computer population. Even if every mac user bought a game the publisher would sell more copies buy letting it be on Windows. Hench why you rarely ever see real computer games on mac's.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There are missing some very important ones as far as I see.
- Warsow ( warsow.net ) a fast, quake like fps
- Battle for Wesnoth ( http://wesnoth.org (seems down atm, wiki)), fantasy turn-based strategy

Both very well done.
Oh and C&C Red Alert (1) is for free now, but its quite old.

/e oh and they run on OS X since they are open source. Warsow still beta on mac, but it should work without problems by now.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
i'll add the links in a few but you should be able to find most of these on download.com and all are great freeware textbased strategies

Chart Wars 3 (record label sim/strat)

Extreme Warfare Revenge (still one of the best free text based wresting strategy games)

GameBiz and GameBiz 2 (great strategy sims of the gaming industry, also text based)

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't remember where exactly I saw the link, but there is a copy of SimCity 2000 for Mac downloadable from the EA web site. It requires Classic or a pre-OS X version of Mac OS, but still is fun even a decade and a half after it was first released.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yeah I got lucky with that find, and also I was hoping that people would post more games.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You started with a huge list, there isnt much to add :<
And you dont need that many games if you got some good ones.

"Teeworlds" is a further recommendation, 2D Quake like Shooter with cute comic graphics.
This, Warsow, Wesnoth and Freeciv can keep you playing quite some time.

Oh and OpenTTD (Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe) is fun, but you need the original game art file.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wait there is something wrong with that list...frets on fire (guitar hero emu) is listed but NOT Stepmania? What the hell!? I hear people mention Stepmania at my school and online fairly often...

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I have SimCity 2000 and 3000 on my comp right now... we bought them a long time ago.

~Weswissa

Status
Not open for further replies.