Found the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi everyone... :cool:

Just found the site on one of my browsing sessions! I'm a UK nappy wearer, mainly for fun but also for convenience - terry cloth and essential plastic pants. :thumbsup: With an attitude of 'Nappies are my underwear, so what? - take me as you find me, or not at all', I appreciate genuine friendship though I am straight and prefer lovely female company! :laugh:

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi everyone... :cool:

Just found the site on one of my browsing sessions! I'm a UK nappy wearer, mainly for fun but also for convenience - terry cloth and essential plastic pants. :thumbsup: With an attitude of 'Nappies are my underwear, so what? - take me as you find me, or not at all', I appreciate genuine friendship though I am straight and prefer lovely female company! :laugh:
Welcome to ADISC. Have fun. :D

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yup, well hate to tell you the majority of the users here are male :p

Welcome Sandy, great to have you on the site. Even better, great to have another brit on the site hehe. Hope you have an awesome time on here, sir! :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Its like the British invasion all over again. Just without music.

Have fun on the forums!

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the welcome, you guys...

Yup, well hate to tell you the majority of the users here are male :p
:D
This is always the case on Nappy/Diaper sites 'cos many girls are driven off or stay in hiding. Unfortunately a very, very small minority of guys bombard them with nonsense about changing, messing, sex and unpleasantries like that - seen it many times. It's one thing that is guaranteed to make this lion real mad!!! Some of them thought that Sandy was a girl's name so they sent these sorts of mails to me- really awful. No wonder girls hide!

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Thanks for the welcome, you guys...

This is always the case on Nappy/Diaper sites 'cos many girls are driven off or stay in hiding. Unfortunately a very, very small minority of guys bombard them with nonsense about changing, messing, sex and unpleasantries like that - seen it many times. It's one thing that is guaranteed to make this lion real mad!!! Some of them thought that Sandy was a girl's name so they sent these sorts of mails to me- really awful. No wonder girls hide!
Unfortunately almost every topic-related site has that sort of posts, making it hard to find something "clean". Good luck this community is really sane, and the mods are really worried about the forum integrity. You'll fin this site has its very own, warm touch. Have a good time here!

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.
Thanks for the welcome - your avator intreagues me! Some 'organic' alcohol... benzene ring... LoL :thumbsup: :biggrin:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Sandy and welcome! While it's true that there aren't many females here, the few we have are genuine and I think because everyone here is so nice! It's a great forum to be at, so I hope to see you posting around... have fun!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.