Found my dream diaper stacker -- what's yours?

KnappFlannel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
This vintage Disney Babies diaper stacker from the mid 80's isn't exactly rare, but every time I've checked the usual sites prices have been crazy - like $36 for a used one with a clearly falling apart seam. Well I finally found one NOS in the original box for half the price and wanted to share.

This is my hand's down favorite little item I've ever purchased.
Diaper Stacker 01.jpgDiaper Stacker 02.jpg

Anyone else with a special diaper stacker want to share what they're rocking?

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, footedpjs, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
very nice, glad your happy with your new find. I would think that this would be too small to hold AB diapers as they are so much bigger? Maybe not.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KnappFlannel
littlemoosey said:
very nice, glad your happy with your new find. I would think that this would be too small to hold AB diapers as they are so much bigger? Maybe not.
Thanks. I wasn't sure about fit either, but that was over a full pack of Camelot Tykables in the picture :D.

Reactions: Blekyss and BobbiSueEllen
I wanna make a larger repro cardboard toddler Pampers box to hold loads of SDKs or other adult disposables. Figured that'd look amazing in my baby's room. 🥳

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and KnappFlannel
I live under a rock. I'm just now learning about these diaper stackers. Even my autocorrect wants to ammend it to "stickers".

I currently use my bedside table. It makes for easier changes because I can conveniently change by my bed. View attachment 64516

Reactions: Blekyss, KnappFlannel and BobbiSueEllen
KrankyPants said:
I live under a rock. I'm just now learning about these diaper stackers. Even my autocorrect wants to ammend it to "stickers".

I currently use my bedside table. It makes for easier changes because I can conveniently change by my bed. View attachment 64516
Hey you work with what you have! Up until two weeks ago I was using a plastic milk crate and cardboard boxes.

Reactions: Blekyss and KrankyPants
KnappFlannel said:
This vintage Disney Babies diaper stacker from the mid 80's isn't exactly rare, but every time I've checked the usual sites prices have been crazy - like $36 for a used one with a clearly falling apart seam. Well I finally found one NOS in the original box for half the price and wanted to share.

This is my hand's down favorite little item I've ever purchased.
View attachment 64436View attachment 64438

Anyone else with a special diaper stacker want to share what they're rocking?
I have a Winnie The Pooh one that looks very similar.

• Love
Reactions: KnappFlannel and Blekyss
Back