Found my Boyfriends secret stash, do I bring it up or wait for him to be ready to tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPad said:
I guess it's only been a couple of weeks, so I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope all is going well for them in any case.

That said, I recently looked up a guy on another forum who vanished after telling everyone that he had been quite seriously ill, and that his beloved wife had just passed away. Somehow I managed to locate him around Christmas, and I found his facebook page.... and his wife's.... who has seemingly made a very impressive recovery from her death in 2018. Anyway, this guy was a regular poster and a popular character but alas he was also bit like my diaper on Saturday morning... full of :poop:.
Some people are just that away. They have no issues making up stories to make them be the center of attention no matter what the cost. I guess a site like this would make it rather easy to do if you was one of those people. I mean who is going to fact check them. I hope you called him out and let his dead wife know what he had said. I know someone who has told me 4 different stories to how he lost his spleen. None of them included showing a scar so I doubt he even had it removed. I never really have had a use for people like that.

Reactions: iPad and nwm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back