Found an awesome ABDL store in Ontario CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metho42

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in the US, but frequently travel to Waterloo Ontario for work.
While here on my recent trip I searched the web looking to see if perchance the local stores sell better diapers than the crappy Depends they peddle in the states.
I stumbled across an article about a woman that started her own cloth diaper business 7 years ago that stemmed from her making cloth diapers and plastic panties for her child. Shortly after she began selling online she learned of the ABDL community and began offering adult sizes. After acquiring another small local diaper service (AC Medical) she expanded her product line to feature all the big name quality Disposables and a myriad of ABDL accessories. She now runs a small warehouse in Kitchner ON and claims 70% of her business is ABDL.
The company name is rearz inc and is located less than 10 minutes from where I'm staying.
I went to check it out on my lunch break today and was NOT disappointed.
It's is a small establishment (not much to look at from the outside) but it's the first store I've ever been into and walk out with some Abenas :)
The whole AB side isn't really my thing, but the variety of plastic and rubber panties along with onesies and a whole bunch other AB stuff was awesome to see.
I'm normally quite nervous to walk in and purchase my diapers from a local store, but knowing they cater to our community put my mind at ease. I never felt judged or nervous that the clerk or any other workers would think I was a weirdo.
The owner was actually working the register. She was very nice and even asked if I'd like to take my things out in a black trash bag for discretionary reasons.

I am now back at my hotel in a mildly soaked Abena Abriform composing this message to everyone, to share my exciting new find!
I think any AB or DL within driving distance should definitely check this place out.

Rearz Inc - Baby + Adult Cloth Diapers and Incontinence Aids is the store website. They apparently ship to 20 different countries.
And the article that lead me there can be found

Kitchener cloth diaper business is booming, for kids and adults

JDCH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was an article in the local paper, The Kitchener-Waterloo Record, where the owner acknowledged that most of her customers were abdl.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
You'll find more than a few references to Rearz here, mostly in topics related to cloth diapers. Over the last two years, they've gone from ABDL-aware to ABDL-focused, at least by my observations. They now have every product modeled by a female, some in semi-provocative poses, and they've lately begun selling disposables, including the ABDL sort (e.g. Fabines). Honestly, I find some of the modeling a bit off-putting, but maybe that's just me.

Their prefolds and Super Snap diaper are good stuff, though.

BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thanks for sharing! I plan on checking this out... Just breezed over but a bit.
That super snap looks good!

futurepunk92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Just discovered them recently! Which is odd, given that I live relatively close to KW. I'll have to check them out when I'm down in a few weeks.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Oh wow I live in Southern Ontario and never knew something like this existed. It's too bad I don't live in the area, but perhaps one day I can visit this place.

Do they ship discretely? Is this a better place to order online than B4NS?

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow! I'd love to take a visit to that place next time I'm traveling in the area. Hardly anyone knows me down there so I'd feel pretty anonymous.

On another note: I wonder how many people would go to a store like that actually wearing a diaper while there? I wonder if the store workers can tell or If they see that often. I wonder if they joke about us when we aren't around... Fascinating

sbuck1963

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I live close by kw and buy my M4 diapers there now, I have worn in the store lots of time. The people that work there are very discrete, professional and respect their clients , there is no way the would joke about diapers and ad/dl 's . They also now have new pictures on website of males modeling the products, worth the visit to the store if you are in the area.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Actually, I just ordered there for the first time, I wanted some plastic pants cause the only pair I have are about to die (its an old suprima basic plastic pant), I don't use it often but love the plastic feel a lot so I've ordered 2 of theses and one of theses I opted for XpressPost cause it was only 2$ difference for it, will have them on tuesday and may do a review on them but not 100% sure...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Actually, I just ordered there for the first time, I wanted some plastic pants cause the only pair I have are about to die (its an old suprima basic plastic pant), I don't use it often but love the plastic feel a lot so I've ordered 2 of theses and one of theses I opted for XpressPost cause it was only 2$ difference for it, will have them on tuesday and may do a review on them but not 100% sure...

Cool! Let us know what you think. I'd love to know about the package that it comes in and if it's discrete. If it is, I might consider ordering from them.

Coriolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a question. I live within 3 hours of there. Due to my living circumstances I cannot buy online. I had heard about that place but when I went to google street view of the address, i just saw ordinary houses. Can OP elaborate on the physical location?

May be worth the long trip.

Also, what do they stock?

Metho42

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since I was leveraging my GPS I cannot give specific details because I do not recall them. I
However I can tell you it's in a small strip of businesses just on the edge of a residential neighborhood.
I promise the addressee on the site is legit. There is a hanging sign on the fence that could easily be missed if you didn't see the street address.
It's next store to a gun shop, if that helps at all.

Good luck my friend

I have a question. I live within 3 hours of there. Due to my living circumstances I cannot buy online. I had heard about that place but when I went to google street view of the address, i just saw ordinary houses. Can OP elaborate on the physical location?

May be worth the long trip.

Also, what do they stock?

futurepunk92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
^ As far as disposables - Abena, ABU, Bambino, and Fabine.

I'm in KW on the 18th if anyone wants to come check it out?

Ranthor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Wow, when I'm home next I may have to give these guys a visit with a buddy of mine. Home for me is Michigan, but I have a passport.

Coriolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Might make a run up there. First time buying anything good quality outside of Goodnights/store bought.

What should I get M4's and what?

Where's the thread for that?

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've just received my first order from them, the package is a standard Canada Post ExpressPost enveloppe, there's no specification about Rearz.ca on it the only thing is her address but I even think its not the store address but her own personal address so anyone that would google it would find a normal house and nothing suspicious there, the content isn't described either so its safe for snoopy people that are paranoid that someone could find what is inside it, if someone wanted to find out, they would need to open the package, there's no way to tell it wasn't a t-shirt or something like that I could have ordered from a legit store so its really safe...

I'm quite sure that if you order from the USA, she will have to describe the product on the enveloppe for the customs, but if she's like Dependeco, she would write shorts or something like that on the package so no one really know what's inside of it...

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
whoa that sounds so cool! i wish i lived in canada, or at least close enough to drive to this place lol this sounds just good enough to be true, i gotta check it out sometime. alas, i live all the way in Los Angeles so its unlikely for now but its now on my bucket list =) is it expensive? i know most stuff is but i mean like is it reasonable #18nojob

-david/butterscotch <3

Status
Not open for further replies.