Not open for further replies.

vaippapoika

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi,

I have now found a interesting Mommy figure for me after several years of search.

Now when we are planning with my Mommy what to do on our sessions I noticed I have not thought about it so much. Ofcourse I have my fantasies, but real life is different.
What do you boys and girls do on your sessions with your Mommy/daddy? Please give my some hints so I have it easier to know what I want from our sessions.

Mommy likes to fix me a bottle or soppy cup then we cuddle and watch cartoons or a movie it a wonderful bonding experience and it's relaxing

You got to talk to each other first and find out what each other is willing to do. She may like cuddling but not changing diapers, or she may like doing that but you fell uncomfortable with getting changed. Anytime you meet someone and arrange a play date you need to have a conversation about limits and consent.
When my girlfriend first came into the scene she wanted to see me in one of my diapers, so I put on and walked into the Livingroom and showed her, she thought it was cute and we spend the next 30min talking about what we liked and didn't like, sets up boundaries and keeps things safe.
Fast forward almost 9 months and we are fluid with each other, but if something new comes up we first talk about it. Last night when I got in from shoveling the snow I was greeted with help getting out of my snowsuit, a quick bath and promptly diapered and but into my bearclaws pj's then told to play while she made us dinner. We work like that because we both talk ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back