siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi

So yesterday I forgot to change my diaper at lunch break.

I was ok untell the end of my shift when I leeked. I was ok through I just came home and sorted my self out.

I was wondering has anyone leeked at work?

If so what did you do?

And how can I remembered to change at lunch break, I usually have a routine of change after the canteen (don't want to do it before there won't be any food left. Lol.)

Alarm or timer on phone or watch

Reactions: siysiy
siysiy said:
Hi

So yesterday I forgot to change my diaper at lunch break.

I was ok untell the end of my shift when I leeked. I was ok through I just came home and sorted my self out.

I was wondering has anyone leeked at work?

If so what did you do?

And how can I remembered to change at lunch break, I usually have a routine of change after the canteen (don't want to do it before there won't be any food left. Lol.)
yeah... but thats part of the reason I always wear black pants, granted they end up wet more from the nature of the job as a grocery clerk.

Reactions: littlefun and siysiy
I have leaked at work before but dripping, trickle-down-my-legs-leak, not pants-soaking-obvious leak. Nothing could be done though, as I don’t bring a change of clothes or any extra diapers to change into and I don’t live close enough to leave and come back.

Why no extra diapers? The washrooms at work do not have trash cans in them. Hand dryers and no paper towels so I guess they figure no need. The single-person lockable washrooms would be preferable but those are not always readily available and still disposal is a concern. It’s either walk them out of the washroom and throw them away or take them back home and throw them away, neither of which is discrete enough for my liking.

Upon entering/exiting the facility, employees must go through metal detectors, get wanded, and put lunch bags, book bags, briefcases, suitcases, purses, etc. through the x-ray machine thing like they have at airports. (Even have to put jackets or hoodies through it if you’re not wearing them on your way in/out) When I bring diapers in/out, they have to go through the machine. Maybe it’s true what they say about other people not caring about your diapers as much as you do or maybe they weren’t paying very close attention or weren’t sure what it was but it didn’t look like a weapon or something I was trying to steal but the security guards have never said anything. I’ve brought them in/out in my coat sleeves in the winter or tucked in my waistband, but it’s too much of a hassle.

So, it’s a quality overnight diaper with an overnight booster pad in it, which sometimes I’ll turn around halfway through the day to extend its life if I’m afraid of leaking that particular day. Unfortunately, all-in-all, between the commute to/from work and work itself, it’s about 10-11 hours in that diaper.

As far as your situation goes in regards to trying to remember to change, maybe set an alarm on your watch or phone? By doing it regularly, you should get into a routine. Or do you work different shifts from time to time?

LilHotRod said:
I have leaked at work before but dripping, trickle-down-my-legs-leak, not pants-soaking-obvious leak. Nothing could be done though, as I don’t bring a change of clothes or any extra diapers to change into and I don’t live close enough to leave and come back.

Why no extra diapers? The washrooms at work do not have trash cans in them. Hand dryers and no paper towels so I guess they figure no need. The single-person lockable washrooms would be preferable but those are not always readily available and still disposal is a concern. It’s either walk them out of the washroom and throw them away or take them back home and throw them away, neither of which is discrete enough for my liking.

Upon entering/exiting the facility, employees must go through metal detectors, get wanded, and put lunch bags, book bags, briefcases, suitcases, purses, etc. through the x-ray machine thing like they have at airports. (Even have to put jackets or hoodies through it if you’re not wearing them on your way in/out) When I bring diapers in/out, they have to go through the machine. Maybe it’s true what they say about other people not caring about your diapers as much as you do or maybe they weren’t paying very close attention or weren’t sure what it was but it didn’t look like a weapon or something I was trying to steal but the security guards have never said anything. I’ve brought them in/out in my coat sleeves in the winter or tucked in my waistband, but it’s too much of a hassle.

So, it’s a quality overnight diaper with an overnight booster pad in it, which sometimes I’ll turn around halfway through the day to extend its life if I’m afraid of leaking that particular day. Unfortunately, all-in-all, between the commute to/from work and work itself, it’s about 10-11 hours in that diaper.

As far as your situation goes in regards to trying to remember to change, maybe set an alarm on your watch or phone? By doing it regularly, you should get into a routine. Or do you work different shifts from time to time?
Well at least it not that bad here, I have only been question once why I am taking my bag to the toilet.

And I do have a change of clothing in the car,

But thank you for sharing

I am usually very good at knowing the capacity of my diapers, but nothing is perfect, so I have had a few press-out leaks at work. My sport coat or untucked shirt covered my accident until it dried. I changed in the privacy of my office and the soaked diaper was placed in a plastic bag that I keep on hand, then in my brief case, followed by final disposal in trash as I left for the day.

Yep I do leak at work , but I drive a truck with a sleeper cab so it’s easy to change when wet

Reactions: Truckerguy
siysiy said:
Well at least it not that bad here, I have only been question once why I am taking my bag to the toilet.

And I do have a change of clothing in the car,

But thank you for sharing
Yeah, and yet another reason I’d rather avoid changing at work: the suspicious behavior of taking a bag to/from the washroom. I’ve thought about using my lunch bag. Taking my lunch bag out of the office midday would be innocent enough. Most would assume I’m going to the microwave (of course I’d have to return with something microwaved). Taking my lunch bag to the washroom could easily be explained as washing my hands on my way to the lounge to heat up my lunch. But then again, there have been instances in which co-workers have gone into my lunch bag. Once, when a co-worker put an extra bottle of soda from the vending machine in there behind my back after I politely refused and another time, a co-worker without permission peeked in to see what I had for lunch. Now the couple times I have transported diapers in my lunch bag into/out of work, used or unused, they were in plastic bags. Call it paranoia but I still fear getting caught and outted, so no diaper changes at work for this guy.

Retired!!! I guess it feels good to say but being it was for medical needs and not nearly as stratifying, so maybe not. Try setting a clock or reminder on your phone or fitbit to remind you as soon as you are done eating. Leaks are part of the deal so as long as you are incontinent or choosing to play that role they are always going to happen. You need to get creative I have spilled a cup of Coffey or coke down in my lap a few times n purpose just so someone seen me do it and I can blame it.

I also drive sleep truck and yes leaks do happen but very covenant to change if needed

Diaperman95 said:
Retired!!! I guess it feels good to say but being it was for medical needs and not nearly as stratifying, so maybe not. Try setting a clock or reminder on your phone or fitbit to remind you as soon as you are done eating. Leaks are part of the deal so as long as you are incontinent or choosing to play that role they are always going to happen. You need to get creative I have spilled a cup of Coffey or coke down in my lap a few times n purpose just so someone seen me do it and I can blame it.
Aw, really? Read that in a story once. The guy still got caught though because his pants smelled like urine and Coke so his friend knew he had wet himself and the Coke was an attempt to hide that. Lol

LilHotRod said:
Aw, really? Read that in a story once. The guy still got caught though because his pants smelled like urine and Coke so his friend knew he had wet himself and the Coke was an attempt to hide that. Lol
LOL I cant say that I ever let people get close enough to smell my pants. But honest to god I have dumped a beverage in my lap few times. When I was dating my wife she still lived at home but I would stay over sometimes. I had a leak on her bed and her mom was a mega bitch (still is) so my wife spilled a huge glass of tea on the mattress to explain the stain. To this day none of her family except her sisters knows I wear diapers. I knew she was the one before this but a18 year old incontinent me knew I would never do better. She has always had my back and help me keep it a secrete. Her sister lived with us for a bit when we first got married so we told her what was up. But don't under estimate a good beverage to hide a small leak. LOL

Besides urine does not normally smell unless it has set and is rank. But I always hate going to peoples houses with dogs because they always want to put their nose in my crotch. I am sure they smell it pretty easy. I wonder how many people here have had a dog sniff their crotch?

Reactions: TigerDL and CptKirk
Back