• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Forum is making me introduce myself...

snow95

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been happy to lurk here, but apparently that's frowned upon, so here are some facts about me.

I'm 43, married, with two kids. I've been into diapers (and spanking) for as long as I can remember. Definitely I was having perverted thoughts by age 7-8. I'm not into baby role playing, I like the embarrassment/control aspects of diapers and using them for punishments.

I met the woman I married at age 20, and I didn't tell her about my thing for diapers for 19 (!) years. She knew I was into spanking and she was more than happy to do that, but I worried that the diapers thing might be too much for her so I kept it secret. My whole story is very long, but the summary is that I spent years working on self improvement and I came to the conclusion that holding onto the secret was too toxic so I worked up the courage to tell her 4 years ago. She was shocked but surprisingly accepting.

For the last 4 years we've been able to play a lot of fun new games (when the kids aren't home) and it's been great. My advice to anyone in a similar situation is: if your relationship is solid, your partner will probably accept your secret. If it's been a long time, and you have a lot to lose, the best thing you can do is work on improving your relationship in all of the other ways that matter before disclosing a secret like this.

Also I've been writing a story lately. I may share it if the system allows me to after introducing myself.

• Love
Reactions: geka, Floodingpants, Lumos and 8 others
Hello and welcome to the forum. glad to see your posts and look forward to your story

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Welcome to ADISC! Thanks for a well-written intro. I hope you enjoy your time here.

BTW: Does your wife spank you? You mention she's 'more than happy to do that,' and many will wonder what role she plays.

Reactions: Edgewater
Great bio. Glad to have you officially here.

sbmccue said:
BTW: Does your wife spank you? You mention she's 'more than happy to do that,' and many will wonder what role she plays.
Yeah as a matter of fact as I sit at my desk writing this message, my rear end has some very painful stripes. My wife likes to use canes because they don't wake the children (they're almost silent) and this morning she used the tear jerker on me before I went to work. We've been doing spanking games since the first month I met her, 23 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sbmccue and Edgewater
chamberpot said:
Hello and welcome to the forum. glad to see your posts and look forward to your story
Thanks! I just read the story forum rules and they're not compatible with my tastes, so I'll have to find another place to post, if I ever do.

Welcome!

Welcome to Adisc.

Welcome! I think your advice about being open with a partner that deeply cares for you about your kinks is great advice. In my experience a caring partner won't judge you or run away because of your kinks and whether they decide to participate in them or not telling them starts the conversation to figure out how to fulfill everyone's needs that works with everyone's comfort levels.

Welcome and be welcomed to the world of ADISC a wonderful place as near everyone here wears diapers.
Very happy you have a wonderful relationship with your wife, it makes life so much easier!
Enjoy!

How did you bring it up to her?

Reactions: Blekyss
snow95 said:
I've been happy to lurk here, but apparently that's frowned upon, so here are some facts about me.

I'm 43, married, with two kids. I've been into diapers (and spanking) for as long as I can remember. Definitely I was having perverted thoughts by age 7-8. I'm not into baby role playing, I like the embarrassment/control aspects of diapers and using them for punishments.

I met the woman I married at age 20, and I didn't tell her about my thing for diapers for 19 (!) years. She knew I was into spanking and she was more than happy to do that, but I worried that the diapers thing might be too much for her so I kept it secret. My whole story is very long, but the summary is that I spent years working on self improvement and I came to the conclusion that holding onto the secret was too toxic so I worked up the courage to tell her 4 years ago. She was shocked but surprisingly accepting.

For the last 4 years we've been able to play a lot of fun new games (when the kids aren't home) and it's been great. My advice to anyone in a similar situation is: if your relationship is solid, your partner will probably accept your secret. If it's been a long time, and you have a lot to lose, the best thing you can do is work on improving your relationship in all of the other ways that matter before disclosing a secret like this.

Also I've been writing a story lately. I may share it if the system allows me to after introducing myself.
Welcome and thanks for that intro.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to the world of ADISC a wonderful place as near everyone here wears diapers.
Very happy you have a wonderful relationship with your wife, it makes life so much easier!
Enjoy!
Thank you!

I don't mean to suggest that my relationship with my wife is perfect though. We have problems and we fight like any other couple. The point I was trying to make is that I invested a lot of time and energy into trying to be a better husband and making sure her needs were met, and all of those investments paid me back.

Diapercutie said:
How did you bring it up to her?
I waited until the kids were at school and we had the house to ourselves. I made sure she was in a relatively good mood. And I told her that I had a secret I'd never shared with her but I needed to get it off my chest. I think she was worried I was going to tell her I was an axe murderer because by the time I told her that I like to wear diapers she just said "Is that all?" like it was not a big deal. I was probably more dramatic than I needed to be but I felt like I was taking a big risk at the time.

I was so relieved by her reaction that I broke down crying for a while, and she had a lot of questions about details. When I asked her if she'd ever picked up on all the hints I dropped over our 19 year relationship she said she never suspected anything and the hints all went over her head. When she asked why I'd never shared it with her before I told her it was because early in our relationship she'd made some disparaging remarks about diaper fetishists (which she actually did). She hadn't even remembered making those remarks and admitted that she had just been ignorant.

After talking for an hour or so she asked if I had any diapers hidden in the house and I said yes and she asked me to go get them an put one on in front of her. She definitely felt a little uncomfortable and weirded out, I could tell, but it passed quickly. Three days later she asked if I had any interest in seeing her wear a diaper and I said hell yes and she tried it out. I don't think it was an easy adjustment for her but she could tell how much it meant to me and she was willing to be a little uncomfortable to make me happy. Years later it all seems completely normal to both of us.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, detroitdl, db80 and 4 others
snow95 said:
Thank you!

I don't mean to suggest that my relationship with my wife is perfect though. We have problems and we fight like any other couple. The point I was trying to make is that I invested a lot of time and energy into trying to be a better husband and making sure her needs were met, and all of those investments paid me back.
Yes, and I fully understand that as that is part of having a wonderful wife!! You're part of the process!! I would not have expected anything else, as we both live in the real world and that is all part of having a wonderful wife!

Thank you for sharing your experieces! I'm before this 'coming out' so I'm happy if I read about well-done ones like yours.
Wellcome here!

Something I read in another thread reminded me of another reason it took so long to come out. Like many of you, I thought maybe I could either forget about my fetish or replace it with something else. Certainly there were periods when I was able to push it away and focus on other things, but it always came back. My wife was able to understand and accept that as part of the reason I wasn't honest with her for so long. It's because I wasn't honest with myself either.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, geka and Angelapinks
Back