Forsite Under The Sea

Midiaper12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m home by myself today, so naturally I’m diapered. I decided to try my sample Under The Sea diaper. I wasn’t a big fan of how the front looked when taped on. It has extra plastic covering under the tabs that extend down for no reason. But I’ve been wearing it for 3 hours now and I’ve got to say that I’m impressed. I’ve drank about 6 cups of coffee and it’s definitely gone through me. (Pee only) It’s extremely full and heavy and keeps on absorbing. I’m still not a fan of how it looks like a towel wrapped around me, but I’m very impressed on its capacity!

Reactions: Trevor
Midiaper12 said:
I’m home by myself today, so naturally I’m diapered. I decided to try my sample Under The Sea diaper. I wasn’t a big fan of how the front looked when taped on. It has extra plastic covering under the tabs that extend down for no reason. But I’ve been wearing it for 3 hours now and I’ve got to say that I’m impressed. I’ve drank about 6 cups of coffee and it’s definitely gone through me. (Pee only) It’s extremely full and heavy and keeps on absorbing. I’m still not a fan of how it looks like a towel wrapped around me, but I’m very impressed on its capacity!
So after 6 hours of wearing Under The Sea and MANY wettings, I can say that I’m impressed! I removed it and it was definitely full. I weighed it and it was about 4lbs. Reviews say it will hold 5000ml and when I did the math 4lbs comes out to 1800ml. So I can’t imagine how full and heavy it would be if you actually reached 5000ml! I’m still not a fan of how they fit and I’m definitely a hook and loop fan over adhesive tapes. But I would definitely wear one of these again!

I always wanted to try these. They look good to me.

Keep in mind that the printed absorbency of any diaper isn’t based on real life use. Generally, the usable absorbency from wearing and actually using a diaper is less than what’s printed on it, for a number of reasons.

Regardless, Forsite diapers aren’t a terrible choice. I’ve used them a few times myself, and if I’m in a pinch I’d definitely use them again.

Back