Forsite AM PM

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
for anyone who's used forsite AM PM diapers I need your option on them are they worth buying and will they leak if I lay on my side at night

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Their design and and fit is biased towards the rear, but I didn't have any side-leaks whilst experimenting with them.
They've been compared to ye olde Comficare, but I think that Comficare would be a better option for sidesleeping (were they still available).

(Both products tried as Large size on a 13-14 year old sized frame).

Last edited:

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
I find Forsite one of the best diapers available period. I use these mostly for overnight as I do find them better than most diapers for side sleeping which I mostly do. I have had the occasional leak in them but it is rare and the medium size wrap around me pretty good if put it on nice and tight.

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Incontinent
I use them for nighttime and they are really good but for me require a booster like most night diapers.
In Europe they're priced at 19.9 eur for a pack of 10 which is a lot, given the fact I can manage just as well with a forma care xplus + booster which is much cheaper.

I do think that this price is due to import so if you're Canadian they're definitely a good choice.
When the rear is soaked I did leak while sitting on the side of my bed though... Plastic pants is recommended if you're a heavy wetter.