• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

forgot to post an introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
hey everyone im jter42 *kinda corny but meh*

im a teen baby and a diaper lover. my interests include video games, bmx biking, skating, and some other stuff. im really not that great at describing myself but here it goes. im an 8th grader and am making pretty good grades.
at my school im kinda the person whos always picked on i hate it but im almost outa that school. as stated im not very good at describing myself soo i tried my best :D

glad to be a member of this community :smile1:

o and i love :pizza: :laugh:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Welcome to ADISC, jter42. :tongue:

ADISC is glad to have you.

About time you posted an introduction. :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
at my school im kinda the person whos always picked on i hate it but im almost outa that school.
Getting picked on is hard but in the end you will see that it doesn't matter at all and stuff like that is just stupid. It doesn't do anything at all either wither you try and let it or not.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Meh just wait til highschool everyone will grow up. And neat an intro :D.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Glad you've finally introduced yourself. I think you'll be a great member here on the site.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
thanks wolf oh and when you posting more babystar your killing me >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.