Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey Dogboy

I've got a few pair of Baby Pants training pants too. I've got the Dinosaurs, Jungle animals, and Trucks. Which ones do you have?

I've got the Dino ones too. I don't really wear them much.

BenTennyson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It's totally happened before! Luckily I was at home when it did happened, and I was able to catch myself in the process. It still is sort of a scary thought to think of, though...
I wouldn't think of it as scary but treat it like a *real* "accident" :tongueout:
Yes happened to me. Twice. Half-asleep in bed as well. Good thing I'm using a matress protector. Pyjama didn't take it well though. It made it spread on the blanket.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I've had a few near misses after switching back to underwear from diapers. These have all happened following several days of wearing diapers full-time, which isn't something I get to do all that often. Apparently, my mind acclimates to diapers fairly quickly.

I suppose I'll find it amusing until I actually do wet my pants.

wmd1982

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
never had this problem but I wear 24-7 so don't really need to worry about it

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Before going 24/7 permanently I had a couple close calls, especially after a few weeks of wearing 24/7. I always caught it on time and managed to get to a toilet, but sometimes only just after starting to wet. Unfortunately this made the problem, that was eventually the reason why I decided to just stay in diapers permanantly, worse.

Now that I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 8 years, I only had an 'accident' twice, doth while drying myself after a shower.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I don't wear very often so it's not an issue, but I do wear pull-ups every once in a while and will casually wet sometimes which makes me slip up when I'm wearing briefs. I've always caught myself before an accident though.

bobo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Happened to me once when i was gaming. Usually i wear and use diapers when i am gaming for a couple of hours. This time i did not put on diapers and after an hour or so, distracted by the game, i suddenly felt i was wetting my pants. Had forgotten that i had not put on a diaper before. I somehow enjoyed the experience though....

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I pretty much stopped wetting the bed by the time I was 10, although there were a few isolated incidents afterwards, the last time when I was 14. After that, it's only happened a handful of times when I've been pretty drunk.

I had a dream a while back that pushed the boundaries though. In the dream I was a kid again, although I get the feeling that I was an older teenager, maybe 16 or so, which was strange in itself, as my "little side" is much younger than that. In the dream I was with dad, and a bunch of older people that I didn't know, probably friends of his, and I needed to pee badly. I kept looking for a toilet or at least somewhere to go, but stuff kept happening that always prevented me from going. Suddenly in my dream, I peed myself a little bit, and told dad I needed to go to the toilet straight away, as I was about to wet myself.

"You're wearing a nappy, just go in that" he replied.

Then I realised that I was indeed wearing a nappy under whatever pants I had on. Our group kept moving, but I had to eventually stop them and say "Just wait a minute, I really need a wee."

So in my dream, everybody stops and waits for me, but no one really paid any attention to me, as I stood still and released my bladder into my nappy, feeling shame but relief at the same time.

That's when I woke up. As soon as I had woken up, I panicked, convinced that I had wet the bed. Thankfully I hadn't, but I still needed to check with my hands just to make sure. The weird part is, I wasn't even badly desperate to go when I awoke, at least no more than normal.

But for some reason my brain told my sleeping body that I was in a diaper, and it was quite okay to use it, and if I hadn't woken up just when I did....

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I haven't had this happen to me specifically. But I have had the opposite happen where I woke up FORGETTING I had a diaper on and started to jump out of bed to make a mad dash down the hallway to pee.

P

Padded53

Before I started wearing 24/7 I had found some really comfortable pull-ups and they were so comfortable that I would totally forget I was wearing them. During that period of time if I needed to pee I always had to think for a second if I was wearing a diaper or not, thankfully I always got it right. Now since I wear 24/7 it's a lot easier, the answer is always Yes!:smile1:

mk1rage

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Oh yeah ive been there plenty of time, some time I caught my self other times there was some... clean up involved lol

Status
Not open for further replies.