Foreskin Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Uh...I was never circumcised...And I don't want to be...I heard that it grows back in some circumstances
nope, i really can't see how it can grow back. Lol.

I have had the snip! am not proud, nor am i ashamed. I would love to have one, masturbating is hard without it! Would be weird, as i have got used to it now. I didn't chose to have it, i didn't want to have it, just another medical condition :(

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Based on what I've heard and read about it, it seems like a legitmate enough procedure, so I think any adult male should be able to make his own choice about it. For myself, I'm inclined to avoid medical interaction unless something isn't working properly. Mine works well enough. That it might work better is not sufficient motivation to perform a physical intervention. If it wasn't working properly and I was advised that reconstruction could help, I'd give it more serious consideration.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I've never seen this before, but the second I saw even the title, I wanted it.

I know that sounds kind of rash, but ever since I have known what circumcision is I have wanted my foreskin back. I don't know why, I just do. It's quite an odd feeling, I dunno how to explain it, I just really have wanted it back for as long as I can remember.

I have a problem with circumcision, probably because of how I feel with it.'

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but I have, what I think to be and looks like, serious scarring on my penis from being cut. *EXTREME DETAIL* At the bottom of my penis I have a HUGE brown mark, which covers half of the bottom inchish when flat, I then have about a 2 cm wide trail of brown skin leading to almost the top of my penis, then it like circles around to the front and stops there. I'm almost positive that it is a scar, and have always considered my penis ugly because of this.

wetdprboy

Banned
Role
Other
There is plenty of information in the net on how to do forskin resteration, and there is a published book on how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.