forced binge purge cycle from thrift stores only having pull ups and my toxic relationship with my family

baliebox4916

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
as you may know during covid i found some diapers that were hidden gems (such as those tena slip ultras from 2000 or those vintage sesame street luvs from 1988-1990)

but when it comes to adult diapers i havent been so lucky lately

the only adult diapers that i can find are pull ups and i dont really like pull ups that much (because they look more like a thong rather than a diaper imo)

the only other diapers that i found are tena slips at a local pharmacy that are 30 dollars a pack each (possibly due to inflation here in canada)

i really want to get some cute diapers like bunny hopps or tykables unicorns or even those new lfb blushing baby diapers but my mom wont allow me to get those because she thinks i look special needs while wearing them (because of my autism)

as you may know my mom and her family are the kind of people who has a conservative 80s mindset when it comes to diapers (that diapers are just for babies or special needs kids and no one else) if anything my mom and her family wants me to purge and never go back

and it sucks

i only have 3 REAL adult diapers left and i cant find anymore (because like i said the "cheap" or free diapers are mostly pull ups and i dont have the allowance to waste on abu bunny hopps or any other cute girly diapers that are actually real diapers with tapes like i want)

it sucks also because even the fanart of characters in diapers that im so attracted to have pull ups and not real diapers (at least when it comes to more mature characters) and thats how i got into abdl as a whole, i have to use kemono party just to get good cute artwork to get my diaper fix

any suggestions

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
If you still live at home with your Mom, then sadly she gets to make the house rules. If she pays the bills and supports you by buying your food, rent, electricity, water, internet and clothes then she gets to make the rules.
If you want the freedom to make your own rules and be your own man then you need to be financially independent and have your own place.
Instead of focusing on fan art and buying vintage diapers, focus on generating income and saving it. Find a place to live and learn how to budget for all the things that your Mom currently buys for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, kraken98, Lyric and 1 other person

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Yes.. I have to agree with salted caramel.
Your diapers will be all the sweeter when you know you have earned them yourself..
However I think.if you start earning money and doing well at your chosen job , your parents will be proud of you and feel obliged to let you spend your earned money on cute diapers ..
So .. First step , get yourself a part time job .. and .. Good luck ! 😊

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Yes.. I have to agree with salted caramel.
Your diapers will be all the sweeter when you know you have earned them yourself..
However I think.if you start earning money and doing well at your chosen job , your parents will be proud of you and feel obliged to let you spend your earned money on cute diapers ..
So .. First step , get yourself a part time job .. and .. Good luck ! 😊
That's exactly it. What I wrote may seem like a task too large to accomplish, but just take it in baby steps. Take Kittyinpink's advice and start with a part time job. Becoming independent can be a difficult and time consuming journey, but it can also be your own personal "heroes journey".

Reactions: Kittyinpink

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
baliebox4916 said:
as you may know during covid i found some diapers that were hidden gems (such as those tena slip ultras from 2000 or those vintage sesame street luvs from 1988-1990)

but when it comes to adult diapers i havent been so lucky lately

the only adult diapers that i can find are pull ups and i dont really like pull ups that much (because they look more like a thong rather than a diaper imo)

the only other diapers that i found are tena slips at a local pharmacy that are 30 dollars a pack each (possibly due to inflation here in canada)

i really want to get some cute diapers like bunny hopps or tykables unicorns or even those new lfb blushing baby diapers but my mom wont allow me to get those because she thinks i look special needs while wearing them (because of my autism)

as you may know my mom and her family are the kind of people who has a conservative 80s mindset when it comes to diapers (that diapers are just for babies or special needs kids and no one else) if anything my mom and her family wants me to purge and never go back

and it sucks

i only have 3 REAL adult diapers left and i cant find anymore (because like i said the "cheap" or free diapers are mostly pull ups and i dont have the allowance to waste on abu bunny hopps or any other cute girly diapers that are actually real diapers with tapes like i want)

it sucks also because even the fanart of characters in diapers that im so attracted to have pull ups and not real diapers (at least when it comes to more mature characters) and thats how i got into abdl as a whole, i have to use kemono party just to get good cute artwork to get my diaper fix

any suggestions
You could always order diapers online with discreet packing.

Reactions: SuperMaidRavi

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Yeah man start off with looking on indeed for easy to apply jobs. Warehouse jobs are intensive but they pay pretty good and offer paid career opportunities with great benefits if you go with the right company.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
kraken98 said:
Yeah man start off with looking on indeed for easy to apply jobs. Warehouse jobs are intensive but they pay pretty good and offer paid career opportunities with great benefits if you go with the right company.
Do you know that he/she has autism so it would probably be difficult for him/her to get a job? I am also autistic and for a few years, I tried applying for so many jobs until one day, I just gave up.

• Thinking
Reactions: hanzertas