Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have a moose, a bat and a bear that sleep with me every night. But, I'd like to get one of these bears sometime.

LittleBenny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have a stuffed Lion named um, Lion? I have never really named my stuffed animals (not even when I was actually a child). I got him for like 5 bucks off of Ebay, haha! But he's soft and a great cuddler and he's actually my favorite. My mother actually got me a corgi plushie for this past Christmas because i am obsessed with the breed but strangely enough the stuffed lion always wins out over the corgi--probably because Lion is softer.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
My oldest plushie I have, a small teddy bear.
I had from about 2.
I keep him put up with other plushies, so I dont wear him out more than he already is.

Tho I do have others around me to watch tv and watch me play video games,
and to snug at night. ^_^

Glacero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
My oldest plushie I have, a small teddy bear.
I had from about 2.
I keep him put up with other plushies, so I dont wear him out more than he already is.

Tho I do have others around me to watch tv and watch me play video games,
and to snug at night. ^_^

you should have a dragon not a teddy ,, giggling unless the teddy is a snack

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As a young child me and my brother had lots of plushies. We would go to bed and both my bed and his bed would be filled with plushies. I would be surronded by plushies at the top of the bed. I remember being attached to them quite a lot but it's interesting that I don't feel quite the same way now.

Having said that I have bought a plushie and like to hug him and have him around but I found out that I have a stronger emotional connection to a baby blanket which, again, me and my brother used to have a cloth diaper used as a baby blanket.

So the plushie that I have is from a mmorpg that is called Guild Wars 2. Some pictures from the GW2 website:

CharrPlushSide.jpg CharrPlushRight.jpg

I like him a lot because it's a plushie but from something that I like now as an adult. That means more to me than just buying some teddy bear.

For some reason I like babyish or childish versions of things or topics that I like, it means more to me, instead of some obvious children interest like a disney movie or something that I don't really care. Because of that and being a Star Wars fan I've considered buying a chewbacca or yoda plushie too but haven't yet. xD

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
you should have a dragon not a teddy ,, giggling unless the teddy is a snack

I had it from when I was 2 years old and was a from a half brother.
Tho I do have a few dwaggie plushies ^_^

pamperedprincess93

The One And Only Princess 🦄👑
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a big hello kitty plushie, a small hello kitty, a big doggie named Sally, and a turtle pillow pet

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So the plushie that I have is from a mmorpg that is called Guild Wars 2.

Aww man, so envious, I've really been wanting to get the charr plush for a while now, but around costs that uni brings I've not really been able to justify it yet, but I so will one day soon!

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My first plushie ever I will probably go bonkers if anyone messes with him.

this here. I recently came across my oldest one, a teddy bear from when I was like 2. I didn't know I still had it. But now that I do, I'm taking extra good care of him and if anything bad happens to him, I'd probably lose it.

XxKitChaosxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I guess I just have a natural attachment to dog stuffies, because I used to have one named Spot, but during a move the movers lost him. I haven't really ever had the same attachment to any others as I did to him, the closest is my current dog stuffy, Sam. If the movers end up losing him I won't be very impressed.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Teddy. Stuffed friends have come and gone, but he always remained. I can't remember how I got him... If he was a gift or something my parents bought... or even the age he came into my life, but he has followed me through two moves and countless adventures. Love ya, T.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I have several plushies that I cuddle with, and nobody F*cks with my plushies except me (lol, I will be ordering a GIANT leopard with an SPH soon).

alexchar1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i do have a favorite plush, a large pillow like dog one i called silly, I've had him for longer than i can remember and he loves cheerios and is nice in the winter.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I had several I adored when I was little. Now that my fiancee has reintroduced me to them, I have two I sleep with: A tiny husky puppy that I named Moon June (a young, female Moon Moon), and a fennec fox that I named Federico. :3

- - - Updated - - -

I hate seeing ANYTHING bad happen to plushies. Ever. Makes a sad ferret. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.