For those who have plushies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticTaco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
A toothless plush is awesome they have some at wal mart

I'd like to get the one at Build a Bear, but unfortunately collectors bought them all up and are charging up the butt for them. They'll have more in the fall, but I'm waiting until the store opens up an hour from now so I can call in and ask if there are any left.

SweetSugarDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'd love to make a special plushie at Build-a-Bear with my (not yet existent) caretaker, something that doesn't have any memories from my first childhood. I also want a stuffed Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy. When judging plushies the larger and softer they are the better. Right now I rotate between a few that I got as an older child.

Glacero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Awesome, you have Guilmon :eek:

On topic, I don't own a plushie right now, but I'd love to ! I want a small Guilmon plush like this Guilmon Plush by d215lab on deviantART.

It's so cute but I think it's impossible to make and it will cost me a lot of money :(

Lol i have had him for over ten years he is motion activated he talks moves his arms and jumps. I got him at k&b toy store for like five dollars.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I have 3 MLP Beanie Babies that I sleep with. Two of which I got from my dear friend AddyShadows :)

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a 101 Dalmatian, one of the limited edition ones that toys'r'us had 17 odd years ago, named lucky that I loved, and still miss him. I would have done anything to protect him.

Ntd303

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have a teddy named Stevie (Although his proper name is Stephano). He came home from a church service one Sunday; they put a bear in all the pews and asked people to take them home (Not entirely sure why, though)... I guess no one wanted Stevie, so he came home with my family and I ended up finding him under my bed for some reason. Now, he is my favorite, and I would be very upset if something happened to him... I love my Stevie.

Glacero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have a teddy named Stevie (Although his proper name is Stephano). He came home from a church service one Sunday; they put a bear in all the pews and asked people to take them home (Not entirely sure why, though)... I guess no one wanted Stevie, so he came home with my family and I ended up finding him under my bed for some reason. Now, he is my favorite, and I would be very upset if something happened to him... I love my Stevie.

Lol my name is Steve. And mommy calls me Stevie

happilyderanged

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a white teddy bear I got from a friend a couple of months ago. I now sleep with him every night, he's so soft and snuggly. I just call him my buddybear since I couldn't think of a good name for him.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have a lot of plushies but my favorite one is Nicky a brown teddy bear with kilt print on his ears,paws,and feet and I've had him since I was like 6 or 7 and he means the world to me because not only is he my oldest but because he is a teddy my late grandmother got me and I can't stand for anyone but myself to handle him but me

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So my final question is do you have special plush that you don't like to see tortured or in any kind of trouble.

I have an eight inch black Yoshi plush who long ago I couldn't let out of my sight. I don't really play with him much anymore, but to this day, he still sits at the corner of my bed.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have 2 MLP plushies that I got from build a bear and I would be very upset if someone was messing with them or if they went missing. I sleep wit them every night and I love to cuddle with them anytime.

ZoeSparklepaw

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have a big brown dog named Mauvie that I love to cuddle with everynight, she's my best friend and keeps me calm and not scared. One day a friend brought over her dog (i think it was a great dane) and it was walking around our house and it found my room, it saw Mauvie and was probably going to shake her around but I did the biggest scream I could and the dog went out the door with its tail between its legs and Mauvie was safe, just like she keeps me. <3 Mauvie!

here she is rocking my old shades, she's a stylish pup:
eE7udI2.png

R

RainbowShy

That's a hard choice. It's a tie between Axel and my pound puppy. My pound puppy was given to me as a baby before my grampie passed away. It's very special to me and always comforts me in tough situations I get into. Axel is also special because I've had in since 2009, and he's kind of old and what not. He was squished in a hug a few times by one of my favorite voice actors. He was also my first anime convention as well.

I get really upset when someone messes with Axel. He's also had three neck surgeries, all three repaired by me. I won't let anyone touch him, nor can I live a night without him. It's hard for me because he needs some serious work and stitching because he's just that old.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Not so much tortured or in trouble (though it has happened and I did NOT like it) but my nieces, all 3 of them, adore my main plushie (he comes everywhere with me >.>) Rabbit. They love to hug him and play with him and dress him up and I just GAH. I don't like it. He's mine. I do share him sometimes, the more secure in myself I'm feeling, the more I can let him go I suppose. My nephew is very similar but he loves my blankie, he has actually re-named it my 'Night night' which I think is very cute :) He's also very well aware that it's mine, but that sometimes I'll share ^_^

Glacero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Not so much tortured or in trouble (though it has happened and I did NOT like it) but my nieces, all 3 of them, adore my main plushie (he comes everywhere with me >.>) Rabbit. They love to hug him and play with him and dress him up and I just GAH. I don't like it. He's mine. I do share him sometimes, the more secure in myself I'm feeling, the more I can let him go I suppose. My nephew is very similar but he loves my blankie, he has actually re-named it my 'Night night' which I think is very cute :) He's also very well aware that it's mine, but that sometimes I'll share ^_^

I love this. It makes me think of my plushie experience with my nieces and nephew

BrianNukketes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nukketes

Yes I have a special one that is my best friend his name is Nukketes and is a teddybear. He his brown and very smart. I made him a website (is in Spanish) http://mybearnukketes.me.pn/ you can look a picture of him there. :) I love him so much.

R

RainbowShy

Yes I have a special one that is my best friend his name is Nukketes and is a teddybear. He his brown and very smart. I made him a website (is in Spanish) http://mybearnukketes.me.pn/ you can look a picture of him there. :) I love him so much.

I once made a Facebook account for Axel. XD Sad part is, I got rid of it because I couldn't figure out what to do with it. My Axel is different from the one from KHII because he's more eccentric, loud-mouthed and just plain childish. XD He's also 'naked' because he doesn't where the organization jacket he came with. I lost it, and it was coming apart too.

Status
Not open for further replies.